Chapter 2

Valentine and Vittore at the top

**please comment as you read, i'd love to know what you guys think of my story

Chapter 2

"Gerald...I am so confused." I whisper to my bunny.

Ever since I was auctioned off about ten minutes ago, everybody's been going crazy. High fives all around, people putting me from one place to another place and a lot of jibber jabber. Now I'm just sitting on a chair swinging my legs back and forth. In all honesty, I'm both nervous and excited. I've never had a Daddy before, never really had a boyfriend and now I do and I don't even know his name or what he looks like!

Someone crouching in front of me interrupts my thoughts; it was Anna! She smiled at me and in her hand was a couple of papers and a light purple string backpack.

"So Valentine, your new Daddy is here to pick you up! But first I have to go over a few papers with you and then you can have this little goodie bag and meet him, okay?" Anna says sweetly, motioning to the papers and bag.

I didn't want to go over any more papers, but I nod my head. Her smile widens and pats my head. Anna starts talking about the auction's return policy and if one, both or multiple parties are unhappy with the arrangement the little or submissive will be returned to the auction and the money will be refunded minus a small business fee. Anna told me this was a way to protect Littles like me from staying with abusive Doms who just want to hurt whomever they bought.

I'm really glad that this isn't one of those auctions that I've read about in books where woman are drugged and raped and sold in human trafficking. If Mr. Carson was the one who found a place to sell me instead of Mrs. Carson that would surely be the case. Wait a minute; is the money that they got from the bidder going to Mr. Carson or the auction? I shake my head in frustration. I'm too little to figure these things out!

"Are you ready, dear?" Anna asked handing me the backpack.

I nod to her, put the backpack on and grab her hand, forgetting about the complications of this whole situation. After worming our way through a bunch of people we make our way over to three men. Two of them kinda look like scruffy secret agent men who were in suits with tattoos and stuff. The other man, who was taller than the two...

"Here she is! Valentine, this is your new Daddy; Vittore Salvatici."

My jaw drops a little making my mouth make a small 'O' when seeing the man. He was...I couldn't even think of a word, he was so handsome! This dark hair was gelled back and his incredibly tall, muscular body was held with dignity and pride. He wore a three-piece suit, but his jacket was held in his hand and his dress shirtsleeves were rolled up. His skin was tanned, like he was kissed by the sun, and his arms were littered with tattoos. His eyes were a pretty hazel color that reminded me of the woods. He had a strong defined jaw that was clean-shaven. This man was like a bear or a wolf! Wolves were one of my many favorite animals so I already like him! But then I notice his face had a few scars running up and down his cheeks, eyebrow, jaw, and forehead.

I walk away from Anna, vaguely hearing her call my name in shock, and walk right up to the wolf like man. He looks down at me, since our heights are so different, waiting for whatever it is I'm about to do or say. I gesture my hands in a 'come down here' motion, the corner of his lips twitch and he bends down so we're face to face. Without a second thought, I cup his face and give a light butterfly kiss to every scar I can find. When I finish I give him a smile.

"There! All better now!" I say sweetly.

His expression remained firm, but his eyes softened at me. He lifts his large hand to my cheek and gently ran his fingers along it, making me blush. The men behind him looked a bit shocked, my attention really weren't on them though. I was too busy purring at his attention and caresses. He stands back up and starts looking over every part of me, my face, my neck, my arms and hands, and my legs. It took me a while before I realized that he was inspecting me, for what I didn't know.