Chapter 2: The Party

ALEX'S POV

When I got home, I immadently, got everything ready for me to wear and jumped in the shower. I hopped out and pulled on my dress. It was a knee length, strapless, light pink dress. There was a dark pink ribbon around the torso with a big, pink flower made out of veil like material. The bottom part of the dress was flowy, light pink, veil like material. My hair was loosly curled and I wore big gold earings. I had simple black eyeliner and glittery pink eyeshadow with pink lipstick. I added dark pink heels and grabbed the pink clutch purse, stuffing my phone in and driving to Storm's house.

I knocked on the door and Storm answered.

"Storm!" I squeeled.

"Alex!" She squeeled back and we hugged each other. "Come in!" She said, leading me to the basement where I heard loud music. I got down and saw my boyfriend.

"Zackie!" I called and he turned around. 

"Hey babe" He smiled, embracing me in a hug. "You look hot tonight" He said, twirling me around.

"Why thank you, so do you" I smirked, bopping his nose before going to get something to drink.I was tallking with Storm when I saw Ryan. "What's the emo doing here?" I asked, pointing.

"My mom made him come down here" She said and rolled her eyes as we both laughed.

"Alex, Storm, let's play spin the bottle!" Farren said, gesturing to the crowd of people.

"Sure!" We said, joining them.

"I got an idea on how to make it more interesting" Storm said with a devious face. "RYAN!" She called and he looked up, She waved him over and he got up, walking toward us. She looked at everyone and smirked as Ryan sat next to me.

"Alex, you go first"  Farren said, gesturing to the bottle in the middle of the table. I reached and spun it, it went around and around and then it started to slow down. I did not like where this is going. It stopped on none other then Ryan. I sighed and hit my head on the table. 

"Kill me now"I mumbled.

"Go ahead Alex, kiss him" Storm smirked. I glared at her before I turned to Ryan. I grabbed the back of his head, closed my eyes and crashed my lips with his for about 5 seconds. Right when I pulled away, he had started to kiss back.

"Alright, who next?" I asked, not liking what I had just felt.

When I kissed him, I felt sparks.

I am in love with Ryan Seaman.

******************************************************************************************************

Listening to Knives and Pens~ Black Veil Brides

Dress ------------------->

NO IDEAS! HELPPPP!!!!!