Chapter 18: Second First Date

ALEX'S POV

I smiled as I realized where Ryan was taking me. He wanted to take me on our first date today so he said we were going to the beach. My feet were on the dashboard, our windows were rolled down, Green Day playing throughout the car and my hand was intertwined with his free one. It was perfect. I looked out the window at the beach, Ryan trying to find a parking lot. He found one and parked, turning off the car and getting out. I met him outside the car and stood on my toes to kiss his lips. We walked across the sand, our hands intertwined. We found our rock and climbed up to it, sitting on top, allowing me to lean against him.

"It's so beautiful up here Ryan. I love this spot."

"So do I, almost as much as you." He smiled, kissing my lips. We had been dating for a month adn this was the happiest I've been in a long time. We would've gone on a date sooner, but he had stuff to do with his band so, he was finally free for a bit. We took advantage of that and took a beach day.

"I want to jump in." Ryan said and stood up, taking off his shirt. His body was as beautiful as I remember it, except he got more muscly because he's playing drums more now. "Like what you see?" He smirked as he emptied his pockets.

"Definatley, I've always loved your body." He smiled and bent down to peck my lips.

"Come on." He said, slipping off his sandals and taking a running start before jumping into the ocean. "FUCK THAT'S COLD!" He screamed, shooting up. "Come on Alex!"

"Yeah, I don't feel like freezing my boobs off, so I'm going to stay up here." I said, smiling down at him.

"Alexxxx!" He whined.

"Nope!"

"Please! It's already warm! Come on, I feel lonely down here!" He called up and I sighed.

"Fine." I said, taking off my shirt.

"Yay!" He cheered.

"You sound like a child Ryan!" I said, standing up and slipping off my flip flops, taking off my shorts. I took a running start and jumped in, squealing as I hit the ice cold water.

"SHIT!" I screamed, coming back up. Ryan snaked his arms around my waist and smiled, turning me around.

"Nice to see you finally join me." He said, leaning down and kissing me. We got out and jumped back in a few more times before returning to the top of the rock. We layed there, my head on his stomach, drying off.

"You know how you said you've always liked my body?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, I've always liked yours." He smiled, stroking my hair.

"That's what you get for being a cheerleader since you were little." I laughed.

"Oh yeah, you went to cheerleading camp with my sister, didn't you?"

"Yup, four years old. That's how we became best friends yo."

"That's right." He said. "So, you obviously know what I did the last four years, what have you done?"

"Oh you know, went to college, made friends, graduated, majored in cheerleading, went to your show and boom, you know the rest."

"Really?"

"Yeah, nothing exciting really happened in college." I said with a laugh. "Won some competitions, but that's basically it."

"Do you plan on doing anything with your major?" He asked.

"Yeah, I figured once I got my life straightened out, which I think I'm pretty close to." I said, smiling up at him, Ryan smiling back down at me. "I would try to become a cheer coach at a local school or maybe at like a cheer place or something. All I know is I want to be a coach for cheerleading."

"Sounds good." He smiled.

"Yeah, any plans for Falling In Reverse?"

"You know, the usual, tours, albums, all that good stuff."

"I think I want to go on tour with you once more before looking for a job. Because, once I do get one, I probably would only be able to go on Warped Tour."

"It's a deal." He smiled. "We actually have a tour coming up within the next month."

"Ooh, can I go?"

"Of course babe." He smiled, kissing my lips. The sun was setting, so we decided to get off the rock and walk the coast. I pulled on my shorts and grabbed Ryan's hand, letting the water splash onto our feet as we walked. We climbed back onto the rock once it was dark, letting the moonlight be our only light.

I layed down on the rock and Ryan climbed on top of me, passioantely kissing me. I kissed back, tangling my fingers in his hair, deepening the kiss. He undid my shorts and slipped them off of my legs, setting them aside. He moved down to my neck and began kissing and bitting it, making me moan.

We figured everyone was off the beach by now, so we didn't care who heard us. I loved this man and I really felt like he was the one for me.

***

"That was perfect." I smiled, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"I know." He said, kissing the back of my neck.

"I wish we would've done it in high school."

"To be honest, I was just waiting for you to tell me when you wanted to."

"Really?"

"Alex, I was a seventeen year old boy with a sexy as fuck girlfriend, you don't think I thought about it?"

"True." I said with a shrug, grabbing his shirt. I sat up and pulled it on, the shirt going past my ass since I was so short compared to him.

"Nice." He smirked, pulling on his shorts. I snuggled deeper into his body and fell into a deep sleep, the wind and Ryan's presence soothing me.

********************************************************************************************

Aww <3

Listening to I Want To Know What Love Is~ Foreigner (ironic, right? xD)

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!