Chapter 10

Chapter 10

ALEX'S POV

I woke up in the middle of night, shivering like a chihuahua. I got up and slowly made my way to the bunk room. I walked up to Ryan's bunk and slowly opened the curtain. He turned to me and looked at me.

"Did I wake you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I was just up, thinking about things. What's up?"

"Oh, I just woke up and was really cold."

"Well I'm not surprised." He chuckled, looking at my shorts and tank top. "Come lie down with me." He said, scooting over and peeling back his black, fluffy blanket. I climbed in and slipped under the blanket, curling into a ball under it.

"Oh my God it's so warm." I said and he chuckled. We talked for a little while until we heard feet on the floor. The curtain was ripped open and I turned to see an exausted Ron. "Why hello there sleepy head." I chuckled.

"Mind telling me why you guys are so god damn loud?"

"Are we really that loud?" I asked and he nodded. "Oh, sorry."

"Just... be quiet." He grumbled, climbing back into his bunk.

"Alright old man." Ryan chuckled.

"Shut up Seaman." Ron growled, throwing a pillow down, hitting Ryan smack in the face.

"Perfect shot!" I cheered and giggled.

"AND NO FUCKING IN THE BUNKS!" Derek yelled. Ryan and I laughed as I shut the curtain.

"Hey Ryan." I said a week later, skipping into the lounge. "Do you wanna maybe, go out for lunch?"

"R-Right now? L-Like a d-date?" I nodded. Suddenly, his phone buzzed. He pulled it out and unlocked it. "Would you look at that! I have a drum lesson! I-I gotta go." He said, sprinting out of the bus. I sighed and flopped on the couch.

"What's wrong lil girl?" Ron asked, sitting next to me.

"For the past week, I've tried to get Ryan and I to hang out and he just makes up a fucking excuse, running away. Every single goddamn time this week!"

"Well, I got nothing today, how about you and I hang out." I looked over at Ron and smiled.

"I think I'd like that."

"Awesome, so, what do ya wanna do?"

"Well... I've always wanted to learn bass." I chuckled, winking at him.

"Well I just so happen to have two basses in the back." I smiled and followed him to where the instruments are kept. He pulled out two bass cases and handed me one. We walked back into the bus and he instructed me to take it out.

We sat there for an hour and I was able to play half of The Westerner.

"GOOD JOB!" He exclaimed, holding up his hand for a high five. I slapped it and he quickly pulled his hand away, hissing. "Ahhh" He said, shaking his hand. "God, it stings." He said, holding his hand out, palm up. "Look how fucking red it is!" He exclaimed.

"Aww, will a kiss make it feel better?" I chuckled as he nodded like a little kid. I took his hand and placed a small kiss in the palm of his hand. "Better?" He nodded again and I chuckled, pecking his cheek. "You're cute." I said, ruffling his hair.

"AGHHH! MY HAIR!" He screamed, falling to the ground dramatically and having a spaz attack. Right as Ron finished, Derek walked in.

"GUYS!" Derek called. "ALEX KILLED RON!"

"I didn't kill him." I said, kneeling next to him and poking his stoumach repetitively.

"ARGH!" He yelled, sitting up and grabbing me tightly. "I got her! She's mine! Nobody can have her!" He yelled, dragging me away.

"ALEX!" Tori yelled, playing along.

"HELP! I LIKE MY BRAINS!" Ron then started making zombie noises as we sat on the steps of the bus.

"I'LL COME SAVE YOU ALEX!" I heard Vermillion yell.

"NO! SAVE YOURSELF!"

"I GOT HER!" Jacky yelled, pulling on my hand. Ron grabbed my by my ankle and, suddenly, I was a tug of war rope.

"NO! MY PRECIOUS! MY PRECIOUS!" Ron said, doing the perfect impression. Soon, Jacky and Tori started dragging me by my arms and Ron was being dragged, still hanging onto my ankle.

"What the fuck?" We all looked up to see Ryan.

"MINE!" Ron yelled, tugging on my ankles. Vermillion ran over to Ron and bit his hands. "AHH!" He yelled releasing me. Derek through me over his shoulder and ran through the bunk door.

"WOOHOO!" He yelled, placing me on top of his shoulders.

"WE WON!" Jacky celebrated, doing a little victory dance.

"Again I ask, what the fuck are you guys doing." Ryan said.

"Apparently we were playing capture Alex." I said, leaning down so Derek and I could fit through the doorway.

"Ooookay then." He said, contorting his face into a weird look.

*A week later*

"Ryan, want to go get dinner?"

"I-I can't, I have to help write the drum part for the new music." He said, looking up at me innocently. It was just Ryan and I in the bus because everyone else was getting food.

"OKAY! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM SEAMAN!" I screamed.

"W-What do yo-"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT! YOU'VE BEEN AVOIDING ME FOR TWO FUCKING WEEKS! I ASKED YOU IF YOU WANTED TO GO GET SOME FOOD OR GOD FORBID HANG OUT AND YOU GIVE ME SOME LAME FUCKING ASS EXCUSE! I'M FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT SEAMAN! WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM! TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH OR I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!" I finished and looked around to see that everybody had filed in whiel I was on my rant.

"Y-You really want to know?" I nodded, hands on hips, tapping my foot. "Fine, I-I have a girlfriend." My jaw dropped and I just stared at him, wide eyed.

I have a girlfriend. Those four simple words echoed in my head over and over, making my heart drop further and further into my stoumach.

"Alex." Ron said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at Ryan and he was biting his lip, holding back so many tears, looking so guilty. I shook Ron's hand off my shoulder and sprinted out of the bus. I ran and ran until I colapsed to the ground in a heap of sobs.

*****************************************************************************************************

KrazyKenzie gave me the idea for the first part of this chapter

defy_my_scars gave me the idea for Ryan being busy and so she hangs out with Ron

Listening to Who Knew~ Pink ------------->

5 COMMENTS/VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!