Chapter 1

"ALEX!" I looked down the hall and saw my 2 friends, Farren and Storm.

"Hey" I said as they approached me.

"Ready for my party tonight?" Storm asked.

"Hell yeah!"

"It's going to be awesome" Farren said. I saw a semi-tall guy with a black leather jacket, short black hair with bangs covering his left eye and eyeliner rimming his eyes. He had black skinny jeans and a tight, white v-neck.

"Hey Storm, look, it's your brother" I snickered as we all turned to face her twin brother.

"Ugh, yeah" She scoffed.

"HEY EMO!" Some jock called her brother, Ryan, from down the hall. I found out it was all three of our boyfriends who are all on the football team. Ryan looked up then looked back down and kept walking but ended up getting beat to the ground. We all just snickered and laughed.

"St-Storm, help me" Ryan begged as we walked by.

"Haha no" She said as she kicked him.

"Fa- oof! Al-ow!" He said as we walked by him, kicking him.

"STUPID EMO!" Farren called as we walked away laughing.

We were all seniors in high school. I was captin of the cheerleading team and my boyfriend, Zack, was captin of the football team. I was extremley beautiful, as well as the rest of my friends. I have long brown hair, big brown eyes and I'm skinny. I'm also short, 5'3.

**********************************************************************************************************

Star_Of_666 is Alex

VeiledMistressEyes is Storm

_OutlawPrincess_ is Farren

KaylaPayne gave me the title

Listening to The Climb~ Miley Cyrus