Chapter 7

Chapter 7

ALEX'S POV

Storm walked up to me at school and looked me dead in the eye.

"Hello there." I said as I continued to put books into my locker.

"I know who you're dating." She smirked at me.

"I'm not dating anyone." 

"Yes you areeee. You're dating Ryan!"

"What? EW! That... that emo? Of course not! UGH! Gross!"

"Oh don't deny it Alex."

"I'm not denying anything!" I squealed. "I HATE Ryan!"

"Mmmhmmmm" She said, looking at me before opening her locker. I sighed and rolled my eyes. By 5th period, Storm's rumor was everywhere. I walked through the halls the next day, getting yelled at by everybody. Ryan kept giving me sympathy looks and soon enough, I was done.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me in shock as I dropped all my stuff on the ground. "I AM NOT FUCKING DATING RYAN SO YOU CAN ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" It hurt to say that but I couldn't take anymore.

"Oh yeah! Prove it! Beat him up! He's right there!" The guy who started the rumor yelled, pointing to Ryan who'd just walked in. I looked at him as he approached his locker and I bit my lip. "Haha! I knew it!"

"FINE!" I yelled, walking over to Ryan. I punched him in the face and then knocked his legs out from under him. I didn't do enough to extremley hurt him but just enough so it looked like I hated him. After he was on the ground and looked like he was in a lot of pain, I walked away. Everyone cheered and the rumor disapeared. I went through the rest of the day, feeling guilty and horrible.

Alex~ I'm so sorry! D": I really hated doing tht

Ry~ No, I understand, meet me @ the park?

A~ Okay

I put my phone down and admired myself in the mirror. I played with my hair and fixed my makeup a little. I made a couple poses and straightened out my shirt. It was 5:00 so it was just starting to get dark. I pulled on a leather jacket and stuffed my phone into my pocket before heading downstairs.

"Going to the park! Be back!" I called before walking out of my house and down the street. It was colder than I expected so I tugged my jacket closer to me. I finnaly made it to the park and saw Ryan sitting on the bench.

"RYAN!" I called and he looked up at me with tear streaked cheeks. "Ryan? Are you okay?" I asked, jogging over to him. He wiped away his tears as I sat next to him.

"Alex, I need to tell you something"

"What is it babe, anything." I said, rubbing his back.

"I-I think we should break up." My heart dropped a thousand feet and shattered like it was made out of glass.

"W-What." I stuttered, not able to move.

"I'm sorry Alex, I love you, I really do, trust me." He said, looking up at me with tears in his eyes. "I just don't want to be the reason that you get bullied-"

"You're not!"

"I heard what they said. They were making fun of you for dating me. I'm okay with you denying it, I just don't want them to find out and then you drop down to my level of getting beat up every single day. It's not fun Alex!"

"But-but Ryan, that's not bullyi-"

"Yes it is! Just, Alex, please listen to me. I don't want school to be a miserable place for you, I don't want you to lose all your friends. I don't want to see bruises or scratches on you. I don't want to see what happens to me happen to you. I'm just trying to keep you safe Alex, I'm sorry. I love you so so so much and don't you ever forget it." He said as he kissed me one last time, carressing my chin. It was so careful and gentle, I was going to miss that. He hugged me and then stood up, walking away.

"RYAN!" I called but he just ignored me and kept walking. "RYAN!" I sobbed but he kept walking. He eventually disappeared and I broke down on the bench. After 10 minutes of lying there, I got up and decided to head home. The tears stung my face as they rolled down my cheeks from the wind. I finnaly got back into my house and snuck into my room unnoticed. I changed into my Green Day shirt from the concert and some PJ pants before climbing into bed. I put my music on and cried myself to sleep.

RYAN'S POV

I sulked up the stairs and into my room. I put on my music and silently sobbed into my pillow.

"TURN THE MUSIC DOWN!" Storm screamed as she burst into my room.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled back.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked as I sat up and looked at her.

"Nothing."

"Aww, does little emo's wrists hurt from all the cuts."

"I don't cut you bitch."

"Then why the fuck are you crying?" She sneered.

"I'M NOT! NOW JUST LEAVE MY ROOM!"

"No." She said, taking a step further into my room.

"WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." We ended up pushing each other until we were on the ground wrestling.

"What is going on up here!" My mom exclaimed, breaking us apart.

"SHE WON'T FUCKING LEAV-"

"Ryan Eric Seaman! Languge!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! SHE WON'T LEAVE MY FUCKING ROOM AFTER I ASKED HER 10 FUCKING TIMES! SHE KNOWS I'M FUCKING UPSET AND SHE WONT LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I screamed, sitting on my bed.

"Storm, leave your brother alone."

"Fine...EMO!" She yelled.

"BITCH!" I called back.

"FAGGOT!"

"SLUT!"

"PUS-"

"That is quite enough!" My dad cut in. 

"Now what's going on Ryan?" My mom asked, turning down my music and sitting at the foot of my bed, rubbing my back. 

"Nothing." I mumbled, laying down on my side.

"Ryan."

"It's nothing, I swear."

"Well I won't leave until you tell me." She said, crossing her arms.

"Will you at least turn up my music?" She shook her head. "I'd feel more comfortable talking about it with dad, if you really want me to tell somebody. He'll understand better." She sighed. She called my dad in, kissed my forehead and then left.

"Do I really have to tell you?" I asked.

"Let's just say, your mother will kick my ass and will continue to bother you." I groaned.

"Okay tell mom not to make a big deal about it but, I broke up with my girlfriend." I said.

"Aww man, that's gotta be rough."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Well I'll see you later son." He said, ruffling my hair, turning my music back up and closing my door, I ended up crying myself to sleep.

******************************************************************************************************

Okay, sucky chapter, sorry

Listening to Your Betrayal~ Bullet For My Valentine

5 COMMENTS AND 5 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!