Chapter 9: Four Years Later

ALEX'S POV

"WOOOO!" All the girls in my car shouted as we pulled up to the venue. A line was starting to form so we hurried out of the car. As we were walking, I saw Storm, my old friend in line. I decided to leave her alone and followed my friends to the back of the line. There were 2 other girls I made friends with in college who had the same scholarship as me and we had just graduated. As a celebration, we were going to see Falling In Reverse.

My friends loved them but I myself, had no idea who they were. I had started listening to that type of music but hadn't discovered FIR yet.

We all chatted in line until they finnaly let us in. We ran in, got our wristbands and ran up to the very front. We sat there through the first 3 bands until Falling In Reverse came out. We screamed our hearts out, jumped around and had a good time.

"We'll be having a signing after the show right over there!" Ronnie said, pointing to a corner in the venue with a table set up. We ran over and ended up having a couple people in front of us.

"Sooo, how'd you like them?" Tori asked, excited.

"They were awesome!" I exclaimed.

"Woohoo! So, you a fan now?" Vermilion asked.

"Most definatley." I chuckled as I quickly looked over the members. Vermilion stepped up to the lead singer, Ronnie. I only knew his name cause she loved him to death. I was at the back of the girls and as soon as I was in front of the Ronnie, I set my shirt down that I had bought. He signed it and passed it on to the guitarist who I knew was named Jacky because Tori had been obsessing over him for the longest time. It went to the bassist and I quickly tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Wait a minute, hold the phone!" The bassist yelled, looking into my eyes. He looked so familiar. "Arn't you Alex, Alex Scott?"

"Ummm yes..."

"Oh my God! It's me! Ron!" My jaw dropped.

"Holy shit! Ron?" He nodded. He pulled me in for a hug across the table and I hugged him back.

"You look different." He smiled.

"So do you." I retorted and he chuckled, hugging me again.

"WOAH! WHAT THE FUCK!" Someone yelled and I looked up to see none other than Ryan.

"Ryan?" He nodded, steam pouring out of his ears.

"So, you hug him and not me?" He asked, pissed off extremley.

"I'm sorry! I didn't see you!" I squealed.

"Okay, how about you four go to the back of the line so we can get everybody else in and then them two can have their little cat fight." Ronnie chuckled. We agreed and got in the back of the line. We followed the line back up to the table and as soon as the last fan left, I stormed back over to Ryan.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" I screamed at him. He sighed.

"I-I'm sorry Alex. I-I just-"

"Yeah, you wern't thinking. You seem to make a lot of mistakes, don't you Ryan." I sneered.

"Woah, what's with the attitude?" I scoffed.

"Who the fuck yelled at me when I was hugging someone I hadn't seen in a long ass time!"

"You haven't seen me in four fucking years Alex, same as Ron."

"Yes, but I didn't fucking see you considering you were at the back of the fucking line!" I squeeled.