Chapter 12

Chapter 12

RYAN'S POV

I layed in my bunk that night, not able to go to sleep. I kept thinking about the look on Alex's face when I told her about Jen. I sighed and let a single tear roll off my cheek. My phone buzzed and I unlocked it.

Jen<3~ Heyyyyy <3

Ryan~ Hey :)

J~ So, I was wondering if maybe I could fly out there and spend the rest of the tour with you? I miss you babbyyyyy <3

R~ I miss you too Jen but our tour manager yelled at us, saying we couldn't have our girlfriends on this tour :(

Complete lie. I felt bad about lying to her but I couldn't have her and Alex in the same area while I was this stressed.

J~ What about your sister?

R~ First off, she's my sister, not my or a girlfriend. 2nd of all, she's our merch girl.

J~ Well I can be another merch girl or something!!!!!

R~ I'm sorry Jen, I really am! I love you but I don't want my tour manager riding my ass.

I was so tempted to come clean with everything.

J~ Ryan :'( You're cheating on me, arn't you! That's why you don't want me to come! You hate me! You want to break up with me!

R~ No, none of that!

J~ Than what is it Ryan Eric Seaman!

R~ I told you! It's my tour manager!

Right after I sent that, she called me. I sighed and went out to the lounge. I answered it and she started yelling into my ear.

"Jen...Jen...Jen! Stop and listen to me! I love you! Trust me! I really do! Just, I'm fucking exausted, I come home next week, I love you Jen, goodnight."

"I love you, goodnight." She sounded really pissed as she hung up. I sighed and threw my head back.

"Ryan." Someone whispered. I looked and saw a figure in the doorway between the lounge and bunks. They walked closer and I saw it was Storm.

"Oh, hey." I said, throwing my head back again. I felt the couch sink and looked up again to see Storm sitting there.

"Problems with Jen?" She asked, placing her hand on my knee. All I could do was nod.

"I really hate relationships." I growled, putting my head into my hands. Storm took her hand off my knee and started rubbing my back. I dug the heels of my hands into my eyes to hold back my tears. "She wants to fly out and spend the rest of tour out here but... I won't be able to deal with Alex and Jen in the same fucking atmosphere." I just sighed and bit my lip. "I think I'm going to break up with Jen when we get home." I admitted, looking over at her.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded.

"I just... I don't feel anything anymore." I shrugged. "I just don't want to do it cause she's going to turn it into a big fucking deal."

"It's okay Ryan, I'll be right there by your side." She smiled, looking at me.

"Thanks." I said, leaning over and hugging her.

"That's what siblings are for." She smiled, hugging me tightly.

"Night Storm, I'm going to try to get some sleep, so should you." I said, standing up and grabbing a bottle of water.