Chapter 28

Chapter 28)

**Hanna's POV**

"Shhh, its going to be okay." My mother tried to comfort me, as I cried into her chest. How could she say everything will be okay? Clearly it won't. My sobs turned into chokes as they intensified. I couldn't help myself from crying harder. My whole world is crumbling down around me.

I peered around the room, and realized Jocelyn has stepped out of the room. Probably to call Liam again. I'm sort of envious of their relationship. They are too cute for words.

"Mom?" My weak voice croaked in my throat.

"Yes, dear?" At this point she wasn't even crying. How could she not be crying? My father, her husband, was in a coma right now. His chances of surviving were 30%. We had been ehre for three days straight, and I lack sleep.

"Why us?" And thats when I completely lost it. I bolted out of the room, and down the hallway. I pushed myself out of the building and to the side walk. The minute I stepped out into the night, I realized it was still winter. The cool air brushed my cheeks. I fell to the curb, laid my head in my hands, and cried some more.

"Hanna? Is that you?" I hear an oddly familiar voice. Wait... No, it cant be.

"ANNA!" I hop up from the curb and into the direction of where I heard the voice. I quickly engulf her small frame into my arms. "What are you doing here?" So many questions ran thru my mind.

"Jocelyn called Liam a few nights ago. He was really worried and suggest we take a trip to america." Its quite dark out, but I can see the smile on her face. I wipe my tears and smile back at her.

"How did you get here?" I ask her, and as if on que, five boys strut out my direction, and a certain Jocelyn.

"We drove her." Louis says before pulling me into a hug. All the boys, Anna, and Jocelyn take me into their arms. Huge group hug.

"Jocelyn? Are you out here?" Her mom calls from the hospital doors.

"Yeah, mom?" Jocelyn asks with a concerned tone.

"He's dead."