Chapter 18

Chapter 18)

**Harry's POV**

Everyone else left. They were all too pissed to talk to me, so they went to some ice cream shop. Hanna had some mental breakdown I heard Zayn say, so Louis suggested ice cream. I decided to call Taylor. She surely wasn't as pretty, funny, nice, confident as Hanna. But she compares right? Wrong. I really screwed up. But why not have fun? Hanna's already gone, so this shouldn't matter.

H: Hey is this Taylor?

T: Yeah, who is this?

H: Harry, the curly haired one from the diner this morning.

T: Oh, the one that gave me the best snog of my life.

H: Oh really? I could say the same for you. Wanna come to the hotel and I dont know, have some fun?

T: Sure, Ill be right there.

And She hung up. Her voice was low and seductive. I texted her the name of the hotel,and the room number. Soon enough I heard a knock on my door. I pulled her in. I pressed my lips firmly to hers and pressed her body close to mine. A light moan escaped her lips and I backed her up and pushed her up against a wall. Her leg quickly found my hips as my lips found her neck. I kissed and sucked on random parts of her neck leaving love bites. More moans escaped her lips. I picked her up swiftly and brought her to my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and began removing clothing. She practically ripped off my shirt. I unhooked her bra after removing her shirt then began kissing down. I stopped at her stomach and made special note to leave numorous love bites. She moaned more as I pulled down her trousers and her knickers. I feverishly began kissing her inner thigh causing her to moan more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, Harry." Taylor and I had fallen asleep together after a about two hours of solid sex. We were both too tired to do anything else.

"Yeah, Taylor?"

"I have to go! It's 8 in the morning. I have work at nine!" She whisper shouts at me. She puts on her clothes and leaves. That was nothing like I expected. That was possibly the worst sexual experience I have ever had. We didn't even cuddle afterwords. She just .. fell right asleep. She was so horrible. Maybe because she wasn't Hanna. I don't know. I did tell her she gave me the best snog of my life, but that was a lie. Hanna did. I miss her. How did I fuck things up with her so badly. I really need to make things right. Apologize.

I stepped out of the bed putting on my clothes. I checked my phone hoping to hear something from someone.. No one had texted or called, weird.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N OMG. TODAY (07/19/12 OR 19/07/12) I HAD SURGERY. OMFG. I HAVE TWO STITCHES IN MY MOUTH. EW. THEY DONT REALLY HURT. I JUST AM HUNGRY. YANNO.. I HAVENT EATEN MUCH. I WANT FOOOODD.