Chapter 23

Chapter23) --One Week Later--

**Hannas POV**

That day we went to the fair was the best day of our lives probably. Anna is madly in love with Adam, and they have inseperable ever since. The only problem is Jocelyn and I leave in five days. We won't be able to see Anna, or the boys.

RING RING RING.

I hear Jocelyn's phone ring. Shes down by the pool with Anna, Adam, Niall and Liam. Should I answer it? I pick it up and see it's her mother. Oh this could be important. "I need to take this guys." I pick up the phone and walk to the bathroom.

H:Hey Cindy, this is Hanna.

C: Hi sweetie, is Jocelyn there?

H: She's currently unavailable. Does this call have to do with Carl?

C: Actually yes, it does.

H: You can tell me, I'll be sure to give Jocelyn the message or have her call you about it.

C: He has been found. He should be home within the hour actually, they found him two days ago. He finally got released today. He is being forced to come home. I just thought Jocelyn should come home ASAP.

H: They found him?! That's good! I will let Jocelyn know. I don't know if you know this, but we will be back in five days.

C: Oh really? I did not know that! I thought you had a few more months. Well nevermind her coming home, she can stay if she'd like. Thank you for transferring the message. I can't wait to see you girls.

H: Bye, Cindy,

And with that I hang up. I can't believe they found him.

"Who was that?" Louis asks.

"Jocelyn's mom, Cindy. She's practically like my mom, that's why I answered." Its true, she is like my mom. We all live in a big house together. Jocelyn's mom, Jocelyn, my mom, and I. Then when our dad's come home, they live together with us aswell.

"Oh, what did she want?" Harry asks.

"Just checking in, but if you'll excuse me. I need to go talk to Jocelyn." I bolt out of the door and to the elevator. I click ground level, the storm to the pool. "JOCELYN! COME HERE." I scream to her. Her and Liam are sitting in the hottub. Adam and Anna are going down waterslides, and Niall is just being Niall.

"What? Why?" She replies.

"It involves.. Carl?" I don't know what to say to get her out of there. She gives me a confused look, then remember. She kisses Liam's cheek then jumps out of the hottub.

"What's up?"

"They found your dad two days ago! He will be home today. Your mom said you can either come home ASAP or stay the five days." I say looking at her. Tears begin to well in her eyes, but a smile is plastered on her face. She must be so happy. She pulls me into a huge hug.

"How do you know though?" She looks up at me.

"Your mom called, and I thought it was important. So I answered, and she told me to tell you." I smile down at her. The tears are streaming down her face.

"Thank you, Hanna." She runs back to Liam. I turn on my heel, then exit the pool room. I walk up to the hotel room. We had switched hotels, and this time we all just got one big suite. It had four bedrooms, and three couches. I have been sleeping on the floor. I could sleep on the couch, but I am on the floor. Harry and Louis sleep in the same bed. Niall and Adam share. Jocelyn and Liam share a bed. Then Anna gets her own room, meaning Zayn has to sleep on the couch, by me.Finally I return to the room. I knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Its Louis

.

"Hanna.. who else?"

"I don't like your attitude, Miss." He replies through the door.

"Just let me in."

"What are the magic words?" Oh my god, this boy is dead.

"Please and Thank you?"

"Quit being smart. You know the magic words." I can practically see his cheeky grin through the door.

"Louis is the sexiest man alive, and I love him." I grit thru my teeth. I let out a sigh as the door opens. The minute the door opens I slap his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" he pouts and sticks out his lower lip.

"For being a jerk." I reply simply. I walk over to the couch and squish my way inbetween Zayn and Harry on the couch. "You guys!" I shout causing all their heads to shoor in my direction.

"WHAT?" They all shout back in unison. They are good at that. I wonder if they practice?

"I leave in five days, and its almost six-thirty at night. So, almost four days!" I put on a distressed voice. I am seriously bummed about leaving. These guys are so cool.  I am going to miss them. Oh well, after Anna leaves them they will probably forget all about me. That's okay though, they are famous.

"You can't leave!" Louis shouts.

"Yeah! You have to stay!" Zayn shouts also.

"Stay forever!" Harry agrees.

"If you've forgotten, I am only sixteen years old. I have two years left of schooling before I graduate." I remind them in case they forgot. I'm still in highschool.

"I did forget. Why do you have to live in the USA? Can't you just stay with us forever? You, Jocelyn and Anna." Zayn begs me. I wish I could stay forever. I have family, school, and work to take care of.

"I wish we could. You know when Angie comes back, shes going to want Anna back. You'll have to go on tours. Jocelyn and I have to finish school. I still need to attend university!" I remind them again. I hate to do this, but it has to happen. "And I have an exam before I leave and I haven't been studying at all. Jocelyn and I should probably go back to our apartment." I need to pass this exam in order to maintain my 4.3 GPA. Jocelyn and I both have 4.3 GPA's because we actually are smart. We took college courses and pased with A's and such. That is how we got to come to London to study.

"WHAT? Now you want to leave earlier?" Louis questions.

"No, I don't want too. But, I HAVE too. I need to study! If I fail this final, my GPA will go down to a 3.9. I can't do that. At all."

"Well, we don't want to ruin your education. How about you go to your apartment to study, and we'll stop by later and bring a movie and some dinner?" Harry suggests and the boys agree.

"I'll have to talk to Jocelyn. She will probably want to stay here, with Liam. I think she's studied more than I have. the past four weeks I haven't even picked up my book." I remember how Jocelyn was studying right before we came to meet Anna actually. She reminded me I should, but I think I was playing COD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

SHARE

AND ILL LOVE YOU.