Chapter 21

Chapter 21)

**Nialls POV**

Anna fell asleep in my arms around midnight. We had a busy day yesterday. We had a lot of drama, no thanks to Harry, and then we went out on the town for awhile. Zayn and I took Anna shopping, and bought her ice cream. Anna had no problem letting us a pay for her clothes and food. But surprisingly, she was so nice to us yesterday. We did banter a bit, and we laughed A LOT. Anna is so funny, but I already knew that. I really want to hook her up with my little bro. They would be so perfect for eachother. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of Anna sleeping on my chest. It was nine in the morning, and I am not sure why I am awake.

DING.

My phone rang, it was Harry,

N: hi?

H: Where are you guys? Everyone is gone?

N: Next door. We're in the girls' room.

H: Is Hanna there?

N: Yeah she's in bed with Lou. I think something happened last night.

H: Lou? Oh, is she awake?

N: No, I don't think so. They were up pretty late last night. We all were.

H: Will you have her text me, or call me, or something when she wakes up? I am in the hotel room alone.

And I hang up. Hanna deserves better than Harry. But of course, me being nice I will let her know he called.

"Niall?" Anna mumbles.

"Yeah?" I look down at her.

"AHHHHH!" She screams and rolls off the couch and falls onto Zayn, waking him up. She jumps off the floor. "EW I TOUCHED YOU." She shuttered.

"I am not THAT bad, am I?" I fake being hurt.

"No, you're okay for an irishman."She smiles at me.

"Who died?" Zayn jerks up.

"Go back to bed , zayn." Anna demands. He doesnt protest, he just lays right back down and goes to bed.

"Who was on the phone?"

"Harry." I reply, and her face falls.

"I want to beat that punk up." Anna puts up her fists, and begins jabbing the air.

"Calm down there, Rocky." I put her fists down, and she just smiles.

"Anna's awake at nine?" I hear Jocelyn's voice behind me.

"Yeah man. Wide awake, and ready to PARTAY." Anna fist pumps. Jocelyn and I burst into laughter.

"What's all this laughter?" I hear Louis' voice now. "I thought I was life of the party." Louis pouts a little and Anna kisses his cheek.

"Sorry bud, I have taken your position." She says causing Jocelyn and I to laugh again.

"Goodmorning everyone!" Liam shouts walking from Jocelyn's room. We hear Zayn groan, then mumble some words I shall not repeat. We all burst into laughter at Zayn, which pisses him off even more.

"Shut up!" He yells, and we all burst into new fits of laughter. The only person missing is Hanna.

"Where's Hanna?" I ask .

"Still sleeping. She had a rough day yesterday, and Harry having sex with that girl last night did not help." Louis says taking a cup of tea.

"A girl?"

"Yeah, probably the one from the diner you guys said. His room is right through the walls from Hanna's. Not the best." He mutters again.

"I am going to go check on her." I stand up and walk to her room. I hear coughing and some sneezing. "Hey, are you okay in here?" She sits up in bed, and her face looks pale. Her eyes look fatigued as if she was crying, and like she barely got any sleep.

"No, I feel like I need to--" And with that she runs out of the room, and runs to the bathroom. I quickly follow her, and slam the bathroom door shut. I gather her hair into a ponytail as her guts spill out of her mouth. She clenched her stomach, as she retched. I rub her back soothingly with my free hand. Finally, after about ten minutes of her constant throwing up, she flushes the toilet, and she sits back against the tub. She's crying into her hands. She stands up and rinses her mouth out with mouthwash, then water, then mouthwash again. "Ugh, tastes like shit." She laughs weakly, then rinses her mouth out one more time.

"What happened? You just felt sick?" I ask her, pulling her into a hug. She's almost has tall as me, so she buries her face in my neck. I pull her tightly in, and shes still sobbing.

"Yeah, I still feel sick, just not throwing up sick anymore. I think I got all that out my system." She makes a disgusted face while pulling out of the hug. Well, lets get you back to bed than, I think you need sleep." I suggest, and she agrees. "Wait, Harry wanted you to talk to him. He called me this morning, asking about you." I didn't want to bring this up, but she'll probably sleep all day.

"Okay, thank you for delivering the message sir." She smiles weakly at me and opens the door.

"HANNA!" All the boys and girls scream in unison.

"Are you okay?"

"What happened?"

"Are you sick?"

"You don't look so good." She just was bombared with questions. She pressed her fingers to her temple.

"Jocelyn, can you bring me my medicine? God, I have such a headache." She mumbles under her breath after shouting at Jocelyn. I push her through the door of her room and she lays down. "Can you bring me my phone? Im sorry. I'll just get up and get it."

"No I will get it, honey. Where is it?" She tells me where it is, as Jocelyn enters the room, with a bottle of medicine and water. I hand her the phone and she sets it on the bed. Then Jocelyn hands her the meds and water. She takes the meds and Jocelyn leaves the room. "You okay in here by yourself?"

"I am not five. I am fine." She laughs and I do too.

"Okay, well we might go out to today. You have our numbers. Call if you need anything!" And with that, I leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DONT GET NIALLS REFERENCE 'CALM DOWN ROCKY.' ROCKY WAS A FAMOUS BOXER. HENCE THE REFERENCE. K JUST CLEARING THAT UP. K. I LIKE ANNA IN THIS CHAPPIE. SHE JUST MAKES ME LAUGH.

LOL

OK

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

VOTE

TELL PEOPLE TO READ THIS

YEAH

I LOVE YOU IF YOU DO.

I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS. KBYE.

<3