Chapter 3

Chapter 3)

**Hanna’s POV**

He’s cute.  He makes his way over to the couch to sit next to me.  Jocelyn shoots a glance at me and smiles weirdly. I roll my eyes at her and try not to blush. I’m okay at not showing my feelings so I don’t blush. Harry looks over at Jocelyn and sees her smile.  He looks down at his lap but I notice his face is red and beaming.

I watch Jocelyn look over at Liam and then at me nervously. I smile and nod to her. She moves in closer to Liam. I look back over at Harry. “So.” I look at his face. He looks towards me and smiles. “What do you like to do in this town?”

“Oh, I don’t know.  I’m a dancer so I hang out at the clubs sometimes.  My body guards don’t like it too much.” I look at his honest face. He thinks of more ideas.  I think to myself, His thinking face is pretty hot.  I think I could go for this.  “Do you have a fake ID?”

“Of course I do.  Who doesn’t?” I look at him.  “Just kidding.  Jocelyn doesn’t want one.  She’s much too cautious.  Why do you ask?”

“I was thinking we could maybe go clubbing tonight.  The others can do what they want to do.  It’s no big deal.  How about it?  It’s almost six.  We could go and get dinner and then go to Ice Kewb.  It’s the club in town.  My guards don’t mind that I have a fake ID.  It will get us in.  They just watch us.”

We slipped out of the door quickly.  All Harry said was, “We’re going out for dinner.  We’re going to that Halloween Eve party at the club.”

Zayn looks over at Harry quickly.  “At the club?  Can I go with?”

Harry looks at Zayn and squints.  “What’s that?”

“Can I come with?” Zayn says a little bit louder.

Harry frowns.  “Sorry.  I really can’t hear you.  It’s too loud in here.”

Zayn looks at him.  “I’m the only one talking.”

Harry laughs.  “Then talk louder.” He takes my hand and we sprint out of the door quickly.

“I’m in heels!  I can’t run!” I look over at Harry’s smiling face.  He laughs and offers me a piggy-back ride.  Of course, I take his offer.  I hop on his back and we’re on our way.  “Hey,” I say.  “Let’s take my car.  Then we’ll be in privacy because Jocelyn won’t be able to follow us.”

I watch Harry’s mouth closely as he smiles a beautiful smile.  “That’s a good idea.  Did they even see us leave?”

“Probably not,” I say with a giggle.  “So?  You’re the man.  You can drive.” I tossed him my keys.

“You’re going to let me drive?” He asks.  “Your car is really nice.  What if I get in an accident and wreck it or something?  We just met.  Why do you trust me?”

I laugh.  “If you don’t wreck it we won’t have a problem, will we?”

We hopped into the car and Harry gladly took the keys and drove the car away. Of course, we were follow by a black car that held three of Harry’s body guards.  “Don’t worry,” Harry said with a smile.  “They won’t be right by us when we’re hanging out.  They usually watch us somewhere else.  In fact, I hardly ever see them when I’m out and about.”

I pulled the sun roof open.  Harry looked over at me and stared.  I pretended like I couldn’t see him looking at me although he made it pretty frickin’ obvious. I didn’t know where he was taking me to eat but we pulled into Nando’s.  . We hopped out of the car and raced into the restaurant. I got some spicy chicken salad.  Harry wasn’t too hungry so he watched me eat and I shared some with him.

“Are you ready to go to Ice Kewb?” He asked. He paid for our bill and set a neat five dollar bill on the table and we headed out the door.  He had taken my hand but I had no intention of pulling away.  We walked out to the car and he drove me to  Ice Kewb.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N pleasee help promote our story! we will be updating a lot so we want more reads. please also leave us feeedback! We LOVE feeedback. :D

so like.

comment

and fan

and vote<3

I hope you enjoyy :D