Chapter 11

A/N SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. I DIDNT HAVE WIFI FOR LIKE 6 DAYS. ASDFGHJKL. BUT, I HAVE LIKE 15 NEW CHAPTERS WRITTEN SO I CAN UPDATE ALOT (:

Chapter 11)

**HANNA’S POV**

He places his sweatshirt around my shoulder. “Thank you.”I smile up at him. “That was very nice of you.” And kind of unnecessary … He’s cute though, but so is Harry. Why do cute boys have to like me? If they were ugly this would be easier… Just kidding that sounds bad… But it’s true!

“So what is this questions game you speak of?” Louisasks, bringing me back t reality.

“Oh! Oh! It’s where you just ask each other questions!But you have to answer every question no matter what. They have to be honestanswers as well!” I squeal with excitement and jump up in down on the sidewalk.I probably look like an idiot right now. It’s three thirty in the morning and Iam jumping up and down on the sidewalk. “But you have to start; I am unable tostart at this moment in time.” I smile at him.

“OK, what brings you to London? I know you have an American accent,so why are you here?” Why did he have to ask this first? But, I have to answerit.

“Jocelyn and I got scholarships to study in London, so we aretemporarily living here. We leave in three weeks.” I reply quickly, kicking astone and staring at the ground.

“THREE WEEKS?!” Louis stops me in my tracks, andexclaims.

“Yes! Why?” I reply stupidly. I don’t know why its such a big deal.

“Well, we thought you would be with us for two months.Like anna!" Louis proclaims. His eyes show sadness.

"No, I am not the one who needs a babysitter. Jocelyn and I have school to worry about. We have to leave, Sorry." I really don't see why me leaving is so bad. I barely know these boys. They are just some boyband that Angie works for. Angie is a pretty big deal, so these boys must be a bigdeal too.

"Your turn to ask a question." He mutters quietly under his breath.

"Who are you? I know you guys are in a band, but Angie only works with big-name people. So, why haven't I seen you before?" We continue walking down the street, we reach a park and take a seat on a bench.

"I am Louis William Tomlinson. I am in a band called One Direction. You probably haven't heard of us because you're American. Our first single was just released in the USA. It's not very big yet though." He replies plainly. What happens if these boys became famous in the USA? They'll surely forget about me. "What's your story? Bad childhood? Crazy ex-boyfriends? Abused?" He looks at me. I'm showing a very shocked expression. He's very blunt.

"You want to hear my story? I don't really have one. When I was three my dad left for the military. I never get to see him because he's very important. When he comes home, most of the time its ro re-locate. I don't usually stay in one place very long, but thats ok. I don't mind moving. I had two brothers, both committed suicide. One when I was 11, and One just three weeks before we came here in January. Jocelyn and I have been bestfriends for a LONG time. Her dad is also in the military, and we usually relocate together. Her mom and my mom live together. Jocelyn's older sister is quite mental. SHe's been locked away for about two years. I have only ever dated about five guys, nothing really serious. I have had a few one night stands I guess, but I think I was just dying for attention I lacked from my dad. See, when he comes home he barely talks. He can't say much about his work, and he's very emotionless. He just stares at me, and tells me how grown up I have become. Sorry, its kind of a lot. I don't expect you to remember any of it though." This is where most girls would burst into fits of uncontrollable crying. Not me. I don't cry. Ever. crying is very weak, and I am no way in hell weak.

"I'm sorry, Hanna." Is all he said.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything." I smile weakly at him. The light from the lamp shines down on his angelic face. His face is quite flawless actually. His thin lips are tightly closed together, his green eyes sparkle from the light, and his hair falls perfectly over his face.

"Yeah, but an amazing girl like you doesn't deserve that." Im not that amazing. "Anyways, your turn."

"Are you single?" I look at him. His face drops.

"Erm... well... its complicated." WHAT?!

"Complicated? How?"

"Well, I have liked this girl for ages you see, she likes me aswell. But she refuses to date me until I properly ask her out. I don't know how to do that. But then I met this other girl. She's beautiful, elegant, funny, crazy, loud, but my best mate likes her too." I don't know why, but this was pissing me off. Him telling me about all these girls he likes. I thought he liked me! How could I be so stupid?

"We should go back." I mumble. I stand up, and hand him his sweatshirt.

"You can wear it back to the hotel if you would like."

"No thanks. Here." I manage to walk to the hotel at quite a fast past. I just wanted to get back to the hotel and cry. Take a nice long shower, after taking my medication. I haven't taken them in a few days, but that's okay. I am fine.

"Hanna, slow down." Louis laughs out. I just keep on walking faster. I push past the door.

"Its five a.m. I'm going back to the room. Have a good night, or morning, or whatever." I run to the stairs, and sprint up them. I pull out my key and open the door quietly. Our hotel room was quite large, and had two bedrooms. We pulled all the mattresses and blankets and pillows into one room so we could have a big sleepover. The boys were in a whole separate suite right next door. I see that Jocelyn and Anna are still asleep. I walk to my suitcase and pull out my medication. I have to take anti-depressents because my mother thought I was depressed. I pull out some extra clothes. I pull out my favorite black shiny skinny jeans, and my red floral tanktop. I grab some undergarments then make my way to the bathroom. I turn on the hot water and step inside.

I step out of the shower, and its seven thirty. Holy, I took a long shower. Showers always wake me up though. I grab two towels, throw my hair up in one, and dry of my soaked body with the other. I pull on my undergarments and examine myself in the mirror. My ribs and hips are very prominent when they are bare. People always tell me I should be a model. My size zero waist, with my slim but long legs, my big chest. I would never be a model though! They starve themselves. I love food to much to do that. Everyone thinks only bigger people are insecure and want to be smaller. Do you know what I would do to be a size five? I hate the fact my hips stick out so much. The way you can feel my rips. The way my thighs don't touch. But, I am happy with my figure I guess. A lot of girls would kill for this I guess. I put lotion on my legs, and slip my skinny jeans over my legs. I let my hair out of the towel, and add this wave enhancing spray to it. I don't bother brushing it, then I blow dry it. I slip my tank-top on over my head, then run my fingers through my hair. I check my phone and it says eight forty five. I walk out of the bathroom, and see Jocelyn sitting there on the couch. Tears stain her cheeks, and about thirty kleenex's surround her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n I just want you guys to know, there will a lot of Hanna/Harry coming up. but after that its pretty much all gunna be Anna and Jocelyn. (: I just had really good Hanna/Harry ideas. So I hope you guys arent amd about that. :/

anywhoo.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN <3