Chapter 27

Chapter 27)

**Zayns POV**

It's been two days since Jocelyn and Hanna have left. Its actually quite quiet around here now. anna refuses to talk to anyone except for one word replies. She doesn't eat a whole lot either. She just sits their and stares into thin air. Then again, adam broke her heart and now her two best friends are 3,000 miles away. I guess I would be the same way.

"Zayn?" I hear a familiar soft voice echo throughout the empty room.

"Yeah, Anna?" I look in her direction. Shes in night clothes and her eyes are swollen and all red. She's obviously been crying.

"I'm hungry!" She practically shouted while stomping her foot on the ground. She can be really childish at times, but she's just really upset right now. It's one thirty in the morning, and the fridge in the hotel is completely empty. We can thank Niall for that one.

"Well everything is probably closed right now." I studied her expression and it looked as if she was going to cry.

"What about that 24 hour store down the block? We drove by it to get to this hotel. Rememeber?" Her shaky voice replied as she sat next to me on the couch. I had been watching Adventure Time because I was unable to fall asleep.

"You want to go down there?" I threw my arm around her petite shoulder. She was reall thin for a thirteen year old.

"If you wouldn't mind." She looked down at her feet and sighed heavily.

"Okay, let me put on a sweatshirt and grab shoes. You should put on shoes too." I point to her bare feet, before standing up.

"No Zayn, I was going to go barefoot when its like thirty degrees outside." She said sarcastically before disapearing into her room. I slippped off to Louis and Harry's room where my suitcase was. This hotel was quite smalled than our last one. Only three rooms. Lou and Haz are sharing a room. like usual. Niall and Liam are sharing a room, and I let anna have the room. Leaving me on the couch.

I opened the door softly, and stumpled throughout the dark room until I reach my suitcase. I shined my phone light onto the case, revealing my sweatshirt and shoes. I slip both of them on and strut out of the room. Anna is waiting paitently by the door in a hoodie and leggings. She is also wearing shoes.

"Thought you were going to go barefoot?" I winked at her and she just stuck her tongue out at me. She handed me the hotel room key and I slipped it in my back pocket. She bolted out the door and sprinted down the hallways to the elevator. I chased after her, knowing she'll take the elevator and make me wait or take the stairs. Forty Seven flights of stairs is not fun! I caught her just in time to make the elevator.

"Darn it!" She pouted, crossing her arms and sticking out her bottom lip. She leaned her back against the elevator wall. Then my phone rings. Who would be calling me? I pull it out of my pocket and see its Liam.

Z: Hello?

L: Zayn!

Z: Yes? That is my name.

L: Where did go? I heard the door slam, and when I got up you were gone!

Z: Anna was hungry and Niall ate all of our food, so we're going to a twenty four hour store. You could come if you hurry. We're still in the elevator.

L: Okay! Ill be down in like five.

And with that he ends the conversation. Weird. He is never up this late unless he's doing a twitcam. Maybe he was doing a twitcam. I hadn't gone on twitter at all.

"Who was that?" Anna asked politely in a monotone voice.

"That was Liam. He is going to join us." The elevator halts to a stop, and the doors open. We turn towards the front door to see Liam standing there.

"Wha-" Anna's mouth hangs open in disbelief.

"How did you beat us here, mate?" I question in utter shock.

"Remember I was the 2012 Olympic reserve list? I can still run a litt-" He starts but is cut off by the sound of his phone. "Its Jocelyn."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N HEY HEY HEY GUYZ. WASSUPP. WELL HERE IS CHAPTER 27 OK. I KINDA LEFT WITH ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER. DONT H8 ME.

BUT YEAH

BY

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE.

BE MY BEST FRIEND.

ILL BAKE YOU COO000OOOOKIEZ ;)