Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 13

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys,

This one is really really short sorry!!!

Anyway - hope you like it, please COMMENT and VOTE if you did.

Thanks

Kirsty

..................................................................................................................

Recap..........(Aaliyah's POV)

He frowned and shook his head slightly, "Of course I would believe you Lia, you shouldn't have doubted me" he said softly.

"I know" I whispered as I forced myself to get up off of his lap. He caught my hand and kissed the back of it gently making my whole body ache for him so I made myself turn and walk away to go shower before Johnny woke up.

....................................................................................................................

Chapter 13

Ethan's POV

Lia and I spent most of the morning watching TV or chatting about random things. Neither of us mentioned Ben again, there wasn't much to say, she obviously didn't want to talk about it and to be honest I don't think I could hear it and stay sane anyway. Johnny stayed in bed seen as he didn't roll home until five in the morning.

"So how did you get into being a bodyguard anyway?" she asked as we were eating lunch in the lounge.

"Umm it's kinda a long story" I said shrugging uncomfortably.

"Well I'm not going anywhere, unless you just don't want to tell me in which case that's fine I was just curious" she said nervously biting her lip.

I sighed, "It's not that I don't want to tell you Lia honestly, I should be in the special forces. On the night of my graduation my commanding officer hit on one of the female cadets and wouldn't leave her alone even though she told him no. I saw him follow her to the toilet and when I went in there she was pushing him away saying she wasn't interested but he didn't seem to be taking no for an answer. I kind of lost it and hit him, not hard I mean it didn't even really hurt him, it was just one punch" I said trying desperately to make it clear that I wasn't a thug or something.

She looked a little confused, "Well that doesn't explain how you became a bodyguard" she said looking at me curiously.

"No it doesn't I guess, well I got into trouble for hitting an officer and was released without assignment, a dishonourable discharge it's called" I said quietly. I was actually ashamed of that term even though I would do what I did again in a heartbeat.

Lia gasped "You got into trouble because you stopped a guy attacking a girl?" she cried shocked.

I nodded "Yeah well he was my commanding officer, I got court marshalled and discharged" I said shrugging, that was over two years ago now, I'd gotten over it.

"Well why the hell did you get into trouble for that? Surely the other guy should get in trouble for attacking the girl! I mean didn't she tell them you were helping her and press charges or something?" she asked shocked.