Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 3 (Picture of Ali/Lia)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey, so here is the next chapter for you.......

As always please COMMENT and VOTE and FAN

If you get time check out my other stories too *puppy dog face* (most of them are a lot better than this one!!)

Thanks

Kirsty

******** Picture of Aaliyah (Ali/Lia) -------------------->

*****This one has a little S*xual content******

Recap.....

"So your not gonna show me your dance?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me as he looked over my naked body. I shook my head, oh God please Johnny not tonight! He sighed and grabbed me shoving me roughly onto the bed, he crawled over to me with a wicked smile and I felt my stomach clench up tight, sh*t this is gonna hurt!

Chapter 3

I woke in the morning my ribs were hurting, I moved my hand down and grimaced as I touched the skin there. My lips were hurting from the hard kissing and my core was throbbing from the pounding last night, my legs were aching badly from all the grabbing and roughness. I looked over at Johnny he was sound asleep snoring lightly with his mouth open, I glanced at the clock to see it was only seven thirty. I smiled excited that I would get to go to college today and climbed out of the bed slowly and quietly so I didn't wake him, wincing as I moved, God my whole body ached! I had to be quiet, there was no way he would let me leave this early in the morning, he always liked $ex in the morning, especially after doing drugs, he would still be coming down from his high.

I grabbed my clothes and went into his en-suite bathroom looking in the full length mirror. I had scratches across my chest and shoulders and a couple of bruises forming on my ribs and on the tops of my thighs from the rough handling last night. I sighed and put my head on the cold wall tiles, could have been worse, ten times better than being at home last night. That was the only reason I was still with Johnny, I loved him but he was an ass sometimes, he hurt me when he drank or did drugs, most of the time by accident, but all of that was still better than being at home and what would happen to me there.

I jumped in the shower and got washed and dressed quickly. I smiled and wrote Johnny a note leaving it on my pillow, he'd find it when he woke up this afternoon. I kissed his lips gently and held my breath as he shifted slightly in his sleep, crap please don't wake up! Thankfully he didn't wake so I tiptoed out of the room and down the stairs.

I went to the lounge, the band were asleep on the sofas, Chris the bass player rubbed his eyes and smiled as I peeked in, "Hey Chris" I whispered looking at the other two asleep soundly.

"Hey" he grunted back happily.

"Want some breakfast?" I asked trying not to wake the other boys, he nodded and I headed into the kitchen.

I went into the kitchen and walked smack into someone, I froze and felt my scream about to rip it's way free when he put his hand over my mouth. "Shh, Lia $hit, it's me!" Ethan hissed pulling back so I could look into his face. I felt myself relax as I looked into his blue eyes that I remembered like I had stared into them just yesterday instead of six years ago.

I couldn't look away, I was trapped there and saw everything good that had ever happened to me, my first kiss, the first time he asked me out, our first date, the first time he told me he loved me, our first dance. Then I started to remember the bad things, how his parents had died, the police taking him away from our house to go and live with his uncle, the silence, how he ignored me when I needed him the most, how I cried and cried for him. His face was the same as mine, he was looking into my eyes just the same as if he was having the same thoughts.