Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 4 (Picture of drugged up Johnny)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey guys,

******PLEASE READ MY COMMENTS AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER*****

So yeah hope you enjoy.

Please COMMENT and VOTE and FAN

Please check out my other stories if you haven't already as they are a lot better than this one!!

Thanks  

Kirsty  

<3

******** Picture of 'Drugged up Johhny' (i'll post clean Johnny next chapter) --------------->

Chapter 4

After college I made my way home, God I hated going home. If I could I would move out, but I didn't want to move in with Johnny, clean Johnny yeah definitely, but he wasn't like that all the time and I couldn't live with drugged up Johnny. So I settled on half way, I stayed at his Friday through till Monday and stayed at my parents Tuesday till Thursday when it was safe for me to go home. My parents and I had a very difficult relationship, they thought I was a lying whore and I hated them for not looking after me like they should. I've hated them since I was thirteen years old when they chose to believe someone else's word over mine.

A deep terror set in on the drive home and I started to feel sick, today was Wednesday so I should be fine but my hands were still shaking lightly making it hard to drive. Please don't let him be there please! I pulled into my drive and saw Ben's car was parked there still. I glanced at the clock, it was only just after three, his shift didn't start until six so he would be here for about two hours or so. I took a deep breath and grabbed my bag of clothes and stuff from Johnny's and my school bag heading inside.

"Aaliyah, why the hell are you here so late?" my mom cried angrily as I walked in the door, no hello daughter I missed you, how was college nothing, we didn't have that type of relationship anymore.

I frowned "It's just after three, college finishes at three, it's a eight minute drive plus walking to and from the car, twelve minutes past three fits in perfectly with that" I said sarcastically. She threw up her hands in exasperation and shook her head disappointed in me. I glanced around the living room, Ben my older brother was sitting on the couch smiling at me happily.

"Hey Ali" he said with a smirk.

"Hi Ben" I said uncomfortably, I headed to the kitchen to put my stuff in the wash and make a drink.

I headed into the little laundry room at the back, as I was putting my clothes in the machine I heard him walk into the room and close the door behind him. Bile rose in my throat as the fear settled in. "Mom's pissed you didn't come home last night" he said chuckling.

I nodded "Yeah I stayed at Johnny's" I said casually switching the machine on as fast as I could so I could get the hell out of there. As I was about to walk past him he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. He trailed his other hand down the side of my face down my neck, I turned my face away and held my breath.

"I've missed you Ali" he purred as he buried his face in my hair inhaling deeply, a small moan escaping his lips. He guided my hand towards the rapidly forming bulge in his jeans. I tried to yank my hand back but he tightened his grip on my wrist making me whimper as pain shot up my arm. I squeezed my eyes shut praying for this to be over, there was no point in screaming, she wouldn't believe me same as every other time I tried.