Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 6 (Picture of Ben)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey guys,

Hope you like...................

Please COMMENT and VOTE

Thanks  

Kirsty  

<3

****** Picture of Ben --------------------> 

(thanks to 'locknkey' and 'bookwormer' for their help with the pic!! <3)

Recap........

I gave her a persuasive smile and nodded towards the waiting taxi, she sighed "Are you sure you have room, if I get there and your expecting me to sleep with you I'm gonna kick your ass" she said trying to look threatening but failing miserably. "Yes I have room, you can have my room, I'll sleep on the couch" I said as I gave her a little pull towards the taxi. "Ok thanks" she said reluctantly as she climbed in smiling at me gratefully. My insides danced with excitement that I could help her, maybe she could forgive me after all. I climbed in next to her and deliberately held onto her hand, she didn't make any comment or try to take it back or anything which made my heart beat faster.

Chapter 6

We sat in silence for the fifteen minute taxi ride, when we got there I grabbed my wallet to pay but she laughed and shook her head. "It's fine Johnny's got it" she said grabbing a handful of bills out of her pocket and passing them to the driver.

"Err Miss there's over five hundred dollars here" the guy said trying to hand her back the money.

"Yeah, it's my boyfriends and he's gonna be seriously pissed when he realises I've gone home with his drug money" she said laughing. Me and the driver both stared at her in shock, she shrugged "What? Oh come on guys, that's funny right? Payback?" she asked pushing me to get out of the taxi as the driver started laughing.

"Wow remind me to never get on the wrong side of you" he called as we got out making us both laugh again.

"Is Johnny gonna be pissed about that?" I asked grimacing slightly thinking of him shouting at her, I think I'd have to rip his head off if he did.

She laughed "For five hundred dollars? No he won't be annoyed at all, he wouldn't even notice if he dropped that in the street, I was just kidding" she said as she followed me to the elevators.

I hadn't lived at this place long but I would have to make a quick dash for the sideboard and put away the photo of her and me when we were younger, I took that photo every new place I went, it was always the first thing that was unpacked and took pride of place.

As I opened the door I led her to the kitchen, "Can you boil the kettle and I'll make us a coffee, I just want to use the bathroom" I lied pointing to the kettle.

She was looking around smiling, and I wished I had tidied up a bit before leaving the house this morning as my breakfast stuff was still on the side, I was hardly ever here so there wasn't too much mess luckily. I grabbed the photo off of the side and went to the bedroom quickly making the bed and grabbing the dirty clothes off of the floor throwing them in a pile at the bottom of the wardrobe before heading back out to the kitchen. She was sitting on the worktop waiting for the kettle to boil, she looked so beautiful my heart sped up uncontrollably.

I grabbed some cups and started making coffee's standing close to her making my whole body tingle with need and desire. "Thanks for letting me stay Ethan, I'll take the couch, I don't want to kick you out of your bed" she said frowning apologetically.