Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 11

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey guys!

Next chapter for you - hope you enjoy!

Please COMMENT and VOTE

Thanks

Kirsty

Recap.......

"How are you getting home?" he asked frowning angrily.

"Cab" I said turning my nose up. "I'll drive you" he said casually.

"Yeah? I'd like that, thanks" I said honestly, I really didn't want to be getting a cab on my own. He smiled and stepped to my side, grabbing his jacket from the bar stool wrapping it around my shoulders as he led me to the door.

Chapter 11

As we got to the door of the bar he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a stop, I looked at him curiously, what the hell are we stopping here for? He just smiled as he grabbed me lifting me off of my feet. I squealed a little shocked.

"Ethan what are you doing?" I asked giggling breathlessly as he started carrying me bridal style across the car park.

"You don't have any shoes, I figured you'd rather me carry you like this than me throw you over my shoulder again, besides I don't want you to throw up down my back" he said grinning at me.

I laughed and shook my head as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He always was sweet. He carried me over and sat me on the hood of a red car while he dug in his pockets for his keys. I glanced down at what I was sitting on and gasped. It was a Ford Gran Torino. Ethan's dream car. I burst out laughing and jumped down from the hood as just as he finally fished his keys out. I snatched them out of his hand.

"I'm driving" I announced excitedly. Ethan had promised me I could drive this if he ever got one. He didn't look like he was going for it, he actually looked at me like I was a little crazy. "No backing out Ethan, a promise is a promise" I said laughing excitedly. Oh Crap, maybe he didn't remember telling me that when we were younger and I've just made myself look like an idiot.

He shook his head he was smiling now, "No way Lia, you've been drinking, I'm not letting you anywhere near my baby, actually I'm a little scared to even let you even ride in it in case you throw up" he teased. I didn't let go of the keys as he tried to take them from my hand, which made him laugh. "You're not driving tonight, another time" he said shaking his head looking really happy. I sighed and let go of the keys, fine I guess he was right, I was pretty wasted.

"Fine, another time then. Hey you gonna drive me somewhere private so we can make out in the back seat of your dream car?" I joked waggling my eyebrows as he opened the passenger door for me.

He burst out laughing, "Oh God Lia, I was so smooth then huh? What the hell did you see in me?" he asked laughing as he shut the door after I was in. I watched as he walked round to the drivers side. What did I see in him? I saw the same damn thing I saw in him now. I saw everything.

He climbed in and grinned making my heart race a little. How the hell can he still have this power over me? Why can't I stop loving him? After walking away and leaving me like that, I still can't even make myself hate him. Believe me I'd tried to hate him, but I just couldn't do it.

"You going to Johnny's?" he asked his smile fading slightly, his eyes tight for some reason, I don't think he liked Johnny much.

"Yeah, I guess it's my home now too, can't very well go back to my parents now, that one's not gonna blow over" I said grimacing slightly. Damn it why the hell did I say that? Now that's just left another opportunity for him to ask me about it again, God I'm so stupid sometimes.