Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 10

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey!

Hope you enjoy..........

Please COMMENT and VOTE!!

Thanks  

Kirsty  

<3

Recap........ (Ali's POV)

He moaned and pushed me against the wall pressing his body to mine as he ran his hands down my body. Oh shit Ethan can see this! I pushed him back slightly, "Johnny, come on, people have come to congratulate us, let's go see them, I haven't seen your parents in forever" I said grinning as I thought about Mary and Pete. He laughed as he took my hand "Ok but we'll pick up from where we left off when we get home" he said happily. I smiled over my shoulder as I pulled him into the bar "Definitely" I said flirtily making him moan.  

Chapter 10

Ethan's POV  

I saw him push her against the wall as he kissed down her neck and I felt sick, God I was so jealous of him it was unreal. And now I find out that she got pregnant when she was thirteen. God I left when she was thirteen and she went straight out and slept with someone else? Did I not mean anything to her at all? Who the hell did she sleep with and why did her parents think the baby was mine? We never even did more than a quick fumble over clothes, I mean we used to make out and stuff but I never wanted to rush her as she was a lot younger than me.

When I left I was almost sixteen and damn if she was ready for sex I would definitely have been up for that, but she never made any hints that she was ready, but as soon as I left she slept with someone and got pregnant? Shit that hurts so much! And wow her parents are such assholes! I can't believe her Dad went to hit her, if he'd have laid a finger on her I don't think I would have been able to stop myself from beating the life out of him.

I glanced over to see she was leading Johnny back inside the bar, I really needed to talk to her about this, she would have to talk to me now, there was no getting away from it. Maybe I could talk to Ben see if he knows what's going on with her, who's baby it was. Lia said she told her parents and they didn't believe her and thought it was mine, but I sure as hell know that it wasn't mine. If I'd have known she was pregnant I would never have cut her out like that, I would have been there for her, not like the scumbag father of the child who just let her deal with it on her own!

I sighed and slipped back inside the bar, avoiding the huge crowd that was surrounding the 'happy couple' and made my way over to Ben who was skulking in the corner shooting angry glances at Johnny and Lia.

"Hey man" I said smiling.

He dragged his eyes away from them to look at me, "Hey" he said sounding like he was slightly drunk already.

"So I just saw your parents man, shit they are pissed with me" I said unsure how to really start the conversation off.

He looked at me a little startled then nodded "Yeah, they're angry you left Ali" he said shrugging.

I nodded "Yeah especially since I got her pregnant huh?" I said watching his face for a reaction. His eyes snapped to mine and his jaw clenched tight, he looked murderously angry and I felt my body tense ready for a fight.