You're Mine...

Sara:

Justin threw me in the car, and locked the doors as he quickly got in, "Justin let me out" I sat up as I began to cry, "shut up" he said starting the car, "where are you taking me" I whimpered, "I said shut up" Justin said punching me.

When I woke up my head hurt and my hands were now tied, "oww" I moaned as I sat up, when I looked at Justin's face he was crying, "Justin please" I said weakly full consciousness not reaching me yet, "Shut up" Justin had his teeth gritted together, "I don't understand why your doing this" I shook my head confused, "Its because I love you and you don't realize that, you're mine, we're ment to be together" he sobbed looking ahead at the dark road, "Justin you can't force love, you can't force me to love you" I told him making him angry, "yes I can you'll see" he grumbled, "the baby its Brads" I didn't even know if it was , "ha fuck off no its not" Justin laughed, "yeah it is" I spoke confidently, "fine, I can sort that out" Justin smiled at me for a second, placing the gun on the front seat. I then just sat quietly in the back waiting for nothing.

I didn't know where we were going.

But I knew that if I screamed.

No one would hear.

Charlotte:

I was in the hotel room scrolling through my twitter with my instagram tabbed on my laptop it was about 9-10 ish in the morning (it would be about 5-6 ish in england) and we where having the day to ourselves and we where performing tonight, after scrolling for about 30 seconds I came across something about Sara.

Great Concert Sara was awesome ruined by a kidnapper, guys we need to find her.... the man had dark hair and blue eyes and eyebrows guys big huge eyebrows!!!

I panicked, I then looked at my instagram and saw the first thing was a picture of Sara on stage singing captioned...

Missing last seen being dragged to a black Suzuki Swift!!!

I jumped up and ran out of the room running into Tia and Samantha, "have you seen the news" Tia rushed, "no but I've seen my twitter and instagram" I also rushed, "we need to tell the guys" Samantha said about to sprint off, "wait.... no ruuuun" I screamed.

When we reached the guys room we burst in and Brad and Kelly were snogging, "don't you guus know how to knock" Brad said removing his face from Kelly, "look" Samantha said pressing the Tv remote and the news was already on, the other boys also then rushed in, "have you seen" James was almost yelling, "no will someone tell m-" with that Brad saw, and his face changed almost instantly....

Pregnant Singer Sara Lenehan kidnapped from Elyar Fox show in Manchester at 6:55, she was dragged to a black Suzuki swift, the man is described as 5'9 black haired, blue eyes, and bushy eyebrows from people's descriptions, the man is said to be dangerous and armed with a gun.

A moment later.....

We seem to have received a video clip from the man....

The reporter said before beginning the clip,

Justin- I've got her hidden Brad, you'll not get her back this time, no one will, by 12 O'clock tomorrow she and that baby of yours are gonna be 6 feet under, looks like I win after all

Then the video cut off, and I switched the news off, "Brad who's baby" Kelly questioned, Brad was a bout to break into tears, instead he grabbed his bag and ran out of the room, "where's he going" Kelly questioned, "saving his babies" James smiled at me, "what" Kelly sounded rather shocked, "well if he thinks he's kicking his ass alone he thinks wrong" I said about to run out, "you'll need one of these" James said discreetly giving me a gun, "whereabouts you get these" I asked, he just tapped his nose and grabbed his stuff and ran, "we'll get the morning plane back, and tell Anna and Joe where you've gone" Tristan called after us, "okay bye trissy" I waved as I ran to get my stuff.

Note- just to say i saw the vamps last night and they were amazeballs not even kidding i wanna go back i luuurvvve theeemmmm xx