Starbucks.....

Me and Sara arrived at Starbucks, "is that Joe" Sara said pointing to the tall dark haired man, "I would say so seen as James Con and Tris are stood round him" I looked at her, "he's gorgeous" Sara's jaw dropped, "look who you're telling that too" I gestured to myself, "I know but look at him tell me you wouldn't turn for him" she pointed to him, "yeah I admit he's good looking but I wouldn't turn for him" I laughed, "Hiya Brad this is Joe" James introduced him, "Hi" I said awkwardly, "Hiya Brad who's your friend" Joe smiled at Sara who was smiling stupidly at him, "Joe this is Sara, Sara this is Joe" I said huffing as I saw Sara's face change as she shook his hand, "oh Sara I thought I recognized you, you're the lead singer of Cheeky Mess aren't you" he pointed to her, "yes" Sara was going red and I was mentally facepalming, "you're very talented, I'm surprised you haven't been signed to a label yet" Sara's face changed, "crap, yeah actually I'm being waited for at the coffee house down the road, it was nice meeting you" Sara waved us goodbye and ran off, "Brad you've got yourself a nice treat there" Joe smiled, "thanks" I was still mentally facepalming.

5 minutes later as the band and Joe sat down with our drinks Sara had Dragged Charlotte up the road and they were fangirling over Joe, and now Tristan Was probably mentally facepalming, but they soon left as they were obviously called and ran off, but soon they came in with their new manager person and rest of the band, and they sat near us, gazing pathetically at Joe.

"So Joe why did you want to sign the boys to your Label" Sara smiled at him resting her head on her fists dreamily, "well I was told about them and I saw some covers, and decided they were right as a band" Joe smiled at her but his eye was more on their manager, Anna who had Brunette hair, and Green eyes, she was very pretty. I scowled at Sara who just scowled back but she had a little twinkle in her eye that was making the corner of her mouth raise slightly, I patted he seat next to me silently asking her to come and sit next to me, she the snook over and at next to me, "Sara what the hell get back here" Charlotte complained, "but bae my bae is here" she moaned, "I don't give a shit get yo ass back here" Charlotte pointed to her seat, "okay" Sara pouted and kissed my cheek before scuttering back to Charlotte.

"So boys you need to tell the college that you're gonna be pretty busy and are gonna miss stuff going on in college. We'll meet here on Monday morning so you can get to meet your photographer Dean and the rest of the crew, and we'll start to talk about song writing and maybe start on writing your first single maybe" Joe kind of winked at us, so he had something in mind, he shook our hands before we parted ways, I looked across the room and the girls where just finishing off too, they said bye to Anna and then walked over to us, "she wants to start thinking about BIIIIG stuff" Sara smiled excitedly, "well same with Joe he said we're gonna talk about writing our first single" I replied, "oh my god we need to celebrate some time" Sara jumped up and down sort of fangirling over the idea, "of course we will we'll arrange it" James smiled at her, "oh good goody" Sara ran out of Starbucks and pulled me with her.