Funeral for a Friend..er kinda.

WARNING: SOME FOWL LANGUAGE AND VRRY MILD GRAPHIC SCENES MAY BE PRESENT IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER.

ANOTHER NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CHANGES BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN HAYDEN'S AND EMMET'S POINT OF VIEWS SO MAKE SURE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE MARKERS THAT SAY WHERE THE POVs CHANGE.

READ ON!

"Do something now you big lug! Gah you are useless!" The guy in front of me looks towards the creepy man before his face goes hard. He looks to me, anger flashing through his eyes before his hand raises up. Everything seems to slow down. I notice his hand, clenched in a fist, coming down straight towards the top of my stomach. A muffled scream, from Ren I assume, echoes through my skull as his hand comes down. Down and down until it lands on the top of my stomach, pain rippling through my body as I gasp out. They will not hear me scream. I grit my teeth, clenching them hard to keep in my screams as his hand comes down again and again. More pain fills my body as a sudden rush of blood flows out between my legs. Oh no...my babies.

"Oh yes."

**********Hayden's POV**********

"You're the ones that allowed her to get taken so now YOU have the responsibility to help me find her. I trusted you to keep her safe and look what happened!! Help me find my mate and kids or else you won't like what will happen," I growl out slamming my hands down angrily on the table. Devil is standing in front of me with Lyric and her brothers. The rest of the girls are outside in the hall. None of them are of any help to me though. Red and the team are already out searching for them. Lizzie is contacting every witch and warlock she knows and Shea and Damien are contacting all vampires and fairies they can. It's not enough though. We need more help in finding them. More powerful beings. I look up angrily at the group in front of me. They are the ones that allowed them to get taken, their fault. Devil has tears streaming down her face as Lyric is standing there with an obvious angry expression crossing his face. Good. He knows he is in the wrong. Daegen suddenly jumps up looking at Lucifer. A similar look crosses both their faces before they turn to me.

"We know someone who can help," Lucifer says as he looks over to his brother.

"Dad," Daegen finises for him, a smile crossing his face. Devil perks up at the mention of their father, nodding eagerly.

"Dad can help! The demons can find her for sure. They can track anything," Devil says quickly as she starts wiping away her tears. Daegen walks over to me, quickly grabbing my arm before everything goes black and I feel like I'm floating. Suddenly I crash to the floor, hard. It takes a few seconds before my vision starts to come back and I notice the black floor, which somewhat resembles charred wood. Daegen and Lucifer help pick me off the floor as they follow Devil who is rushing off down the hall.

"Why can't I move right," I ask out to anyone.

"That would be because the gravity down here is a little different than up there in the normal realm," a deep, menacing voice booms out. I look up to see a very tall, very terrifying man standing a few feet in front of me. That must be the King.

"Dad we need-," Devil starts off but stops when the man holds up his hand.

"I know. You need to find Emmet. The demons need something to track her with however, since her aura was blocked." My head falls in defeat. They can't track her.

"What about a bond to someone else? Could that be used to track her," Lyric asks from behind Devil. The King thinks for a moment before slowly nodding.

"It very well might work," he announces.

"Hayden. Hayden is bonded to Emmet by the deepest bond that can be formed. Use that," Daegen says, catching on to Lyrics plan.