Who Is Evangelic?

SN: BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BACK FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!

     I turn around to come face to face with none other than my favorite hunter. Thomas! I squeal in happiness then run up and attack him.

    "Thomas you're here!! What are you doing here," I ask him while huggin him tight. Hayden growls but I just ignore him.

    "Well I came to see you of course. I heard you were in a coma and i wanted to come and see you," he states like it was obvious. I roll my eyes and hug him tighter.

    "Of course thats it," I laugh. Hayden growls again and this time he grabs me from Thomas's grasp and throws me over his shoulder. "It looks like i have to go. Bye Thomas!!!!" I wave bye and Hayden carries me off towards our bedroom. He opens the door then closes and locks it. He carries me into the bathroom then locks that door too. He sits me on the counter then walks over to the shower. He turns the water on to the right temperature then walks back to me. He kisses me roughly but passionatly at the same time. He rips off my (well actually it's his) shirt then rips off my shorts and underwear too. I grasp ahold of his shirt and rip it in half while i keep kissing him passionatly. I reach down and unbutton his jeans then push them and his boxers down at the same time. He graps my hips and pulls me roughly into him. I wrap my legs tightly around him and tangle my fingers in his hair while keeping our lips fused together. He picks me up and walks me over to the shower. He steps in still holding me.

****************after a steamy shower***********

       I slowly flutter my eyes open as I start waking up. I yawn a little then stretch under the covers before turning over and curling up into a ball. I feel sparks trail up and down my back causing me to shiver and try to move closer to the sparks. Hayden lets out a deep chuckle, the sounds echoes through my body earning another shiver from me.

      "Babygirl, wake up," I hear Hayden whisper into my ear. His warm breath fans out over my ear and the back of my neck. I hum softly before rolling over and cuddling into his chest. He chuckles again. "Come on baby its time to get up." I groan and open my eyes to glare at him before rolling away from him and hiding under the blankets. He laughs deeply before he gets out of the bed. The next thing I know he pulls the covers off quickly then picks me up by my feet leaving me dangling above the floor. I scream a little.

   "HAYDEN!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU," i scream loudly. He laughs and drops me to the floor carefully before dashing out of the room. I jump up and run after him. By the time I get to the top of the stairs he is already at the bottom so I jump from the top of them and land on his back. We both fall to the floor before I pin him to the ground. He looks up at me and winks.

   "Hey sexy, You know if you wanted to be on top all you had to do was ask," he says with a smirk. I glare at him.

   "You perv," I grumble before getting off him and going back upstairs to our room. He chuckles and follows me. I walk into our room and leap onto the bed. He walks over to it and its down beside me.

   "You know we have to talk about what happened. Why wouldn't you wake up baby," he asks me. I take an deep breath before sitting up and nodding my head. I bring my legs to my chest and stare at the black bed sheets. I take another deep breath before beginning my story.

   "I was trapped in my mind. I was holding onto something that was hurting me, wearing me down ever single day. I lived with the guilt and regret from what I did every single day."

   "What did you do," Hayden interrupts me.

   "I killed her. I took my knife and stabbed her through the chest. Then I took my gun and delivered three shots to her chest to make sure she was dead. She was just a child. She was only 12....She had just found her mate and then I took her life from her... I took her from him. And I kept her trapped in my mind. I kept her wolf trapped... For the past 5 years her wolf has been trapped in my mind kept away from her mate! I DID IT!!!!" I scream out loud as tears flow down my cheeks as I relive the memory.

   "Who did you kill," Hayden asks softly.

   "Evangelic," I say quietly. "She was so beautiful. She had this long dark brown hair tan skin. She was just beautiful. She could have done anything she wanted.... I took her life..... I ended her before she could have any dreams of her own!!!!"

   "Why did you do it?"

   "She was bitten... She was bitten by rouges. Their venom was starting to infect her. She was losing her sanity quickly. I could have gotten the cure! I could have gotten it instead of killing her! I could have at least tried to! Instead I just shot her and stabbed her and put her through the pain that I did. I could have stopped it," I break down crying hard into my knees. Hayden picks me up and sets me in his lap rocking me gently and petting my back softly.

   "It wasn't your fault. You had no choice but to do what you did. You couldn't have stopped it. Im sure she forgave you. It wasn't your fault," he whispers into my hair and he keeps rocking me and petting my hair and back softly.

   "She said she did but I can't forgive myself. I could have done something else to try to stop it!!"

   "There's nothing you could have done baby. Just believe me and try to let it go. She will be happier if you let it and her go." I nod slowly and take a deep breath. He's right.......They are all right...... I need to let it go. I need to do it.

   "I'm ready to forget. I'm ready to let it go now," i whisper quietly, determined.

Okay so that's that. it'sbeen updated and yes it sucks badly but there it is!! Enjoy