Well that's not good......

*********1 month later*************

"Hey Evangelic. It's me.......Emmet... I know I haven't been to visit.... Since I let you go... But.. I wanted to come say hi. So," I mumble to the gravestone awkwardly. I sit on the ground beside it and lean my head on it. "I'm sorry that this ever had to happen to you.. I'm so sorry. Every day.......every day i wish i could take it back.. and redo that day. If i could... if only I could... You don't deserve what happened to you. You didn't deserve to be bitten. You didn't deserve to die. I wish....I wish it would have been me," I whisper as tears fall slowly down my cheeks.

*Emmet! are you alright?? What's wrong* I hear Hayden's voice in my head.

*I'm fine Hayden. I'll be home in a few minutes.*

*Okay baby hurry* Geeze ever since I woke up he's been so possessive and protective. Not that I don't like it but sometimes it's a bit too much. I sigh then stand up and stretch before running into the woods turning into my wolf in midair. I run quickly all the way back to the house. I shift back when I get to the door and walk in. Hayden instantly attacks me in a hug the second I walk into the house. He breathes in my scent as his hug tightens.

"Geeze I wasn't gone that long," I mumble hugging him back.

"I know I know," he says back finally letting me go. I roll my eyes at him before walking up towards the stairs. I get about halfway up when I suddenly start feeling really dizzy. What's that about? Eh maybe I'm just tired. I get almost completely to the top when I feel my body suddenly give out. A small scream escapes my lips as I feel myself start to fall backwards down the stairs and my vision goes black. Oh no....

*************later*****************

I slowly open my eyes with a small yawn. I glance around the dimly lit room. Why am I in the hospital again?? I'm fine! I just fell. Hmph. Glancing over I notice Hayden laying on the bed beside, sleeping softly. Aww he looks so peaceful..... I must destroy it!! I poke his cheek repeatedly trying to wake him up. Nothing. Grrr. Hmmmmmmmmmm.... AHA!! I suddenly climb ontop of him and hold his nose. A couple seconds later he jumps up and starts gasping. Hahahahahaha I fall off him laughing like crazy. He looks over and glares at me.

"Emmet," he says in a warning tone. I look at him innocently. But just before he can say anything the doctor walks in. Hehe lucky me.

"Glad to see you two are awake. Well Hayden I got the tests back. Emmet here is going to be having a baby," the doc tells us. My eyes pop open and my mouth drops. I'm.... pregnant?

"H-how," I manage to stutter out. I glance over at Hayden to see him smiling brightly.

"Well when a girl and boy really love each other they get naked and have special adult hugs. Then the boy-" I cut Hayden of before he can say anything else.

"I know how that happens," I grumble. The doctor says a couple things and a few minutes later I'm laying down with that ice cold gel stuff they use on my tummy. That stuff is freaking cold!!!! He puts the baby detector on my stomach an spreads the gel around.

"Well Emmet, it looks like your going to be having triplets," the doctor say with a big smile. Well......that's not good....

SN::

Okay this isnt going to be a clichè story so just hold on. When i get the next couple chapters up youll see its not so cliche