You're Having the Next Ones.

So! For those of you who have stuck around for this long. I would really like to know your guys opinion on some things. Most importantly, what do you think of my writing abilities? Do you think that I am halfway decent or do you think that I should quit and just stick with what I'm good at? I would really like some feedback on this. I am thinking about rewriting a longer, more in depth version of this book. But I don't want to if I'm no good at writing. SO leave some comments down below and tell me.

Sharp pains shoot up through my stomach as my breathing increases. Hayden rushes through the long halls, trying to get to our room as soon as possible. He had a special room set up for my delivery.

"Breath mate. Remember your breathing," he murmurs against my hair. I nod briefly before trying to focus on my breathing like the doctor said. In. Out. In. Out. The door flies open and we enter the room. Hayden places me on the bed before crawling in behind me, so my back is placed against his chest. The doctors rush in a moment later, each scurrying to the positions they need to be at. Five doctors are all working here, four females and one little old mated man who has been Hayden's family's doctor since Hayden's father was young. Hayden's hands roam around my body softly, trying to ease the pain. My legs are gently pushes up into the correct position as one of the female doctors looks to see how dialted I am. The doctors rush around the room, each doing their own job but they all seem to be in fast motion.

"She is close to being ready. Try to ease her from the pain," the little old man tells Hayden as he consults with another doctor. Hayden's lips move directly to my mark, gently caressing the skin with his soft lips and warm tongue. My body relaxes slightly as waves of pleasure creep through the horrible pain. Hayden's hands never stop roaming around my skin beneath my clothing. The doctor checks again before she looks up at me.

"Okay Emmet. You're ready. It's time to start pushing," she tells me as she pulls the mask over her face. I nod slightly before digging my nails into the bed and pushing with all my might.

"That's good. Keep pushing Emmet," she encourages as I push again. Hayden's warm breath caresses my ear.

"You're doing great Princess. Our beautiful children will be here soon, all thanks to you," Hayden whispers into my ear before going back to gently attacking my mark with sensual kisses to relieve some of my pain.

"I can see the head. It's almost out, give me another big push Emmet," she tells me over my sounds of pain. I take a deep breath before pushing harder than before.

"The head's out. One more push," she tells me. I push again, with a noise of pain, before crying suddenly fills the room.

"It's a boy," the old man announces as he wraps a towel around my son. Handing Hayden the scissors, he cuts the umbilical cord before his hands return to my body.

"One down, two more to go. Come on another push Emmet," she announces over the screaming newborn. I push again, then again, then again, over and over at each command from the doctor. Hayden whispers words of encouragment into my ear before his lips reattatch to my mark. Another scream fills the room.

"Another boy! Okay Emmet. One more to go. You can do this. Whenever you are ready," the doctor tells me after Hayden cuts the cord for our second son. Here she comes, our last child that isn't even alive. Tears stream down my face, from both the pain of the birthing process and my lost child. Hayden's hands grip gently into my sides as his teeth scrape across my mark, a small wave of pleasure sneaks in through all my pain. I take a deep breath before pushing as hard as I can. Another push, then another, then finally I hear the news that the head is out. One final push, as hard as I can, before I feel the child remove from my body. Sweat covers my body as Hayden removes his mouth from my mark and to my ear.