5 years

--5 years later---

"Boys! Don't run in the halls, take it outside," I yell when I am nearly toppled over by the speedy children. They all stop in their tracks and look at me with fake innocent eyes.

"Sorry mommy," they say in unison.

"Sorry Aunt Em," Parker says at the same time as the others. I look at him, noticing how much he looks like his dad. He has the same features that Lyric did when he was little. The same bright blue eyes that he and Lyric both have. Parker, however, has his mom's dark brown, almost black, hair instead of the dark red that Lyric has. He will definitely be a heart breaker when he gets older, even at 3 he is already so cute, My eyes shift over to my boys that are standing there grinning innocently, trying to avoid getting in trouble. Ryder and Blaze have been identical since the day they were born, and as they grow their identical traits remain identical, down to the last freckle. They both have the same shade of jet black hair and deep blues eyes, which contrasts greatly with their pale skin that we all have. They are already large for their age, at about the size of a 6 or 7 year old. My eyes shift over to my other sons. Two years after I had the triplets, I had the twins. They are exactly like Ren and I, being basically polar opposites. Drako, who was born first, has hair whiter than freshly fallen snow. His eyes are a unique striking pale blue color that I have never seen before but are beautiful nonetheless. Shadow has hair that is as black as a moonless, starless night. It is as dark as black comes. His eyes are a dark blue, so dark they look nearly black. Other than their hair and eyes, Draco and Shadow look identical in features.

"Fine, you're off the hook this time. Go outside, I'll send the girls out there shortly," I tell them as I nod towards the backyard. They nod and run through the halls again outside. With a soft chuckle, I start to head towards Caden's room. Caden and Scarlett are sitting on the floor by the bed coloring.

"Hi mommy," Caden chirps as she notices me standing there. Scarlett waves happily before they go back to coloring.

"The boys are outside playing. Why don't you go join them," I ask. They both nod and run out of the bed room and down the hall, following the path their brother's took. I watch as they run down the hall. Caden's fiery orange hair flows behind her in bouncy curls. We still can't figure out where she got her hair from. We have assumed that she got her electric blue eyes from Hayden or I. She is incredibly tiny for her age, smaller than the twins who are three. I fear that she will always be so tiny. As long as she's healthy though, it will all be okay. She is still my little miracle baby, and she always will be. The doctors never figured out why she showed that she was dead when she really wasn't, but I don't care. I'm just happy she is still alive. Scarlett is like the perfect combination of her parents. She has Lyric's dark red hair and Devil's amber eyes. Even though she is around 7 months younger than Caden, she is still larger than her. Caden and Scarlett have been best friends since they were born, partially due to their closeness in age. With a sigh, I shake my head and make my way towards my bedroom.

These past five years have gone by way quicker than I would have liked. Shortly after the triplets were born, Hayden finally proposed. A few months later we had a beautiful wedding, then Ren and Jake got married a couple months after that, and Devil had Scarlett right after. I officially quit the assassins after having the triplets so that I could focus on being a good mother and mate. The attacks started to happen less often and by the triplets second birthday they had stopped completely, which I was very happy about. Two years after having the triplets, I had the twins. Devil had Parker a couple months after that. The twins and Parker grew up very close due to their age.

The sound of the door opening causes me to snap out of my thoughts. Looking to the door, I see Hayden stalk in, his torso entirely bare. He stalks over to the bed and crawls up on top of me. The second he reaches me, hip lips crash to mine in a heated kiss. I kiss him back just as hungrily. His lips break from mine to trail heated kisses down my neck.

"The kids," I gasp out when his lips brush my mark. He lets out a soft growl in response.

"Are outside with Lyric," he growls. I turn my head to the side to allow him better access to my neck in response. He growls out appreciatively before he starts to attack my neck.

~~~~~after a steamy scene~~~

Hayden's hands trail softly against my skin, sending trails of sparks as he goes. Even after 6 years his touch still sends indescribable feelings through my body. I curl my bare body against Hayden's side.

"Thank you my love. Thank you for blessing me with 5 of the most beautiful and perfect children anyone could ask for. Thank you for everything you have given me. Thank you," Hayden whispers softly into my ear. I look up at him with a bright smile.

"You're welcome. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I couldn't be happier," I respond back truthfully. I really don't think I could be happier. My life with Hayden has been the most hectic, but also the happiest time of my life. He gently trails his fingers up until they reach my chin before softly tilting it up. He gently places his lips on mine in a soft kiss. I respond back just as softly.

"I love you," he whispers softly against my lips.

"I love you too Hayden," I whisper back happily in love.

SN: One more chapter. I can't believe it's almost over. I am starting to get a bit sad about this.