A Twist.....Well a grin

************Ren's POV**************

"No..no no no no no NO NO NO NO STOP DON'T NOOO!!!!" I let out a loud piercing scream as sharp violent pains run through me. Tears fall down my cheeks viciously as the glass rips through my skin. My screams continue violently coming from my throat as I thrash about in my chair begging for him to stop. He simply chuckles deeply and keeps forcing the rugged glass to rip through my skin. My tears keep falling down my cheeks and falling into my open wound causeing it to hurt even more. He finally stops after a long painful ten minutes and I sit in the chair crying my eyes out. Then before I can even think he pulls out thread and a needle. Oh no. I shake my head weakly trying to get away but feeling too much pain to be able too. Oh god please save me. He shoves the needle through the wound and starts sewing it up. Unbearable pain shoots through my body. Soon enough I start to get dizzy from the blood loss. And just as I'm about to pass out he tells me something terrifying.

"When I'm done with you. That pretty little twin of yours is going to be next. And no one will stop me. Now, time for the next side." He lets out a dark chuckle afterwards. Oh my god. Emmet! Emmet please be okay. Please be careful. I send out a silent prayer that she will be okay before I pass out. And it suddenly all goes solid black.

**********Emmet's POV*************

It's been two weeks since I found out I was gonna have triplets. And I'm still having mixed emotions about it. I wanted kids but not this soon. I don't know what I want. Oh well too late now. There is a knock on the door then some commotion outside. Eh I wonder who that could be. I skip down the stairs and to the door. I don't hear anything outside. Hm maybe they left? I slowly open the door and look outside into the fading light. That's when I smell it. The distinct smell of blood. A lot of it. I look around before my eyes follow the smell down. A loud ear piercing scream leaves my mouth at what I see. Hayden rushes down to my side but I can't do anything to stare at the horrific sight that is laying on our door step. Ren and Isabell are laying on the ground by the door in a pool of blood. Ren has a bag covering her head, I can tell it's her though because of her tattoo. And Isabell lookig completely normal except that she is covered in blood. And.... Oh god.... I don't think they are breathing! I let out another loud scream before everything goes black and I fall to the ground.

***********Hayden's POV***********

I'm sitting in the kitchen making some dinner for my mate and future children when someone knocks at the door. I hear Emmet walk down the stairs and towards the door, so I know she is taking care of it. I continue to ix them food when I suddenly hear Emmet scream, loudly. I dropn everythig and run to her immediately. She's standing by the door looking down. I follow her gaze and gasp loudly at the sight. Ren and another girl I don't recognize are laying on the ground covered in blood. Before I hae a time to realize what was going on Emmet collapses into my arms. I catch her and rush her over to the couch setting her down carefully before rushing back over to the bodies on the ground. I reach down to Ren first and check for a pulse. I find one easily but it's very slow. Then I move to the other girl, after searching for a couple minutes I find a very faint one. The pack doctors rush up to me along with their entire staff. They take away the girl off in a rush. I lift Ren up carefully and remove the bag from her head. When I do...... I really wish I didn't. Her pale face is covered in blood but beyond that I can see something that is beyond horrifying I almost lost the contents of my stomach. Someone has given her a Chelsea Smile......... I contact the pack doctors again and more come back with another stretcher to take away Ren. Who...what.....why would someone ever even do that?? Ripping her cheeks open like that... Its revolting and disgusting and horrendus!! It's disturbing!!!

SN: AHHH TWO IN ONE DAY!!! Just got a quick inspiration here and tada this is what happened. I might update more later... We shall see. Oh and if you dont know what a chelsea smile is look it up. Its kinda like the red marks on joker's face from batman.