chapter 17

JEFF'S POV- 3 AND A HALF YEARS LATER

Today is the day. For me to propose. I never thought I would ever propose. I was an evil phyco and nobody ever loved me...well until Y/N. The day I had met her I was going to commit suicide. But when I saw her I didn't want to die. We had been through some rough patches in life, and I'm scared out of my mind because I am proposing to the love of my life and she's also the daughter of slenderman. The guy who took me in all those years ago after I killed my parents and almost killed my brother. But now she lives here in the mansion with the rest of us. Y/N found she belongs here with all of the rest of the creepypastas. So, she moved in with me and she's been here for a long time. We have been together for 3 and a half years and it's about time I propose. So today I'm going to go out into the woods and go to the tree where we carved out initials and propose right there. So I walked up to Y/N and told her to come with me. Everyone knew what I ws going to do, so they were crossing Their fingers that she would say yes. We walked the 3 hours there and I made sure slender was following us, so he could videotape her reaction without her knowing and so he could teleport us home. When we got to the tree I looked her straight in the eye and said,"Y/N you are an amazing woman you know that? You are funny, beautiful, wonderful, caring, violent, sweet, and smart. I love you so much and I would never let anything happen to ya. I love you so much, but I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore..." She started to cry. "Your breaking up with me?", She sobbed. I shook my head no. "I want to be your husband." I got on one knee and popped the question, "Y/N L/N will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" She kept on crying, but this time it's wasn't tears of sadness it was tears of joy. She started to nod her head and then she yelled, "YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!" She kept crying and even I felt a single tear roll down my face. I stood up as she kept crying. I held her close and then kissed her. This kiss was the longest one we've ever had. It lasted like 2 minutes. Then slenderman came out of the bushes and told us, "come on lovebirds get back to the mansion tell everyone the good news." We nodded our heads and he grabbed us and teleported us back home. We walked in and splendor jumped in front of us and yelled, "CONGRATULATIONS!" We both laughed and everyone came around giving us hugs and saying congrats. It was nice. Everyday we planned our wedding and we settled on the date October 31. Yes it's halloween. Our favorite holiday. It took a lot of planning, but we did it. (By the way the next chapter is the wedding!)