chapter 11

JEFF'S POV...STILL...

She put them on the coffee table in front of us and handed me a fork. We started to watch TV and eat our breakfast. We sat there and watched The Night Shift for  5 hours straight. It was now 2 o'clock  and we decided to take a to my old home, the Creepypasta Mansion. We walked the 3 hours there and we were at the front door. Y/N looked at me and stated, "are you sure you want to go in?" I nodded yes. Then I grabbed the handle and turned it. I walked in to see EJ, Toby, Jane, and clockwork on the couch watching a movie. They stared at me and Jane said,"Hey look who it is! It's creep smile! Welcome back freak!" She said sarcastically. I laughed at what she said and I then saw Sally standing in the doorway. She ran up to me screaming, "JEFF YOUR BACK! YAY! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER EVER COME BACK!". And the next I knew it she had jumped into my arms and I was holding her. She hugged me tightly. Y/N was still standing by the door, but she was laughing a bit. I put Sally down and then she ran out the room to do something. She came back with Lazari. Lazari ran to me and jumped in to my arms and was hugging me too. Lazari kept saying,"OMG JEFF YOU HOME! OMG JEFF YOUR HOME!". I put her down and said, "yes Lazari I'm home." Her and Sally went and got something out of their room. There tea party stuff ugh... we're they going to make me play tea party with them? Hopefully not. They set up their stuff and thank the lord, Splendorman came out of his room. I ran up to splendor and said, "please have a tea party with Lazari and Sally. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" He nodded happily and said, "sure I will! It will be so much fun!" I thanked splendor heavily and walked off. The when I came back down the steps both Sally and Lazari tackled me to the ground and hugged me while they were laughing. I just layed on the ground because I literally just got the wind knocked out of me. I then looked over, still trying to catch my breath, Watching Y/N laugh her butt off because 2 little girls tackled me to the ground. Sally and Lazari both stopped laughing and stared at Y/N confused as she laughed. When she was done Lazari asked, "ummmm who are you and what are you doing here?" Y/N said, "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't introduce myself! My name is Y/N, Y/N L/N and I'm-" she was cut off by Lazari saying, "are you slenderman, offenderman, splendorman, or trenderman's girlfriend?" She shook her head and then Sally guessed, "are you Toby's girlfriend?" She shook her head no once again and pointed to clockwork and said, "no that's Toby's girlfriend but I am friends with him". Sally and Lazari looked confused. They both looked at me and I them could feel my face getting hot. I smiled akwardly and they then had the biggest grin on their face screaming like my fangirls, "Y/N IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND! Y/N IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Y/N laughed slightly and nodded her head yes. They screamed loudly and hugged Y/N. Clockwork patted a spot on the couch and said, "Y/N come sit down!" Y/N said, "clockwork I haven't seen you since we we're like 13!". The two girls apperently knew each other well. Y/N sat down on the couch and gestured me to come over and sit next to her. I sat next to her and put my arm around her. Toby held up his and my favorite movie, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He popped in the disc and we watched as all of us, except Y/N, we're basically dying of laughter for the murders. She sat there and seemed to enjoy the movie but not once laughed. I knew she wasn't like us, that's why she didn't laugh. About an hour into the movie I really needed to use the bathroom. I took my hand from around Y/N and said, "I'm going to the bathroom. Be right back baby." She nodded her head and I gave her a kiss and then walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. Once I had finished I started to wash my hands (which is something I don't usually do, but it's just became a new habit I guess) then I heard a scream. I quickly dried my hands and ran out of the room. I knew who's scream it was...