Chapter 6

YOUR POV

He picked my face up and kissed my forehead and said,"Hey what's wrong sugar?". I told him I felt bad for Ben. He looked into my eyes and stated, "well guess what? If he hadn't have died he would still be human and you nor me would have known him." "That's true baby." He said laughing, "well of course mister killer is always right." We laughed and kept on walking. We finally made it to my house and, so I opened the door and we sat on the couch and I turned on Nexflix. I put down the remote and told Jeff I was going to take a shower. He nodded his head and went upstairs to get some clothes. When I got into the  shower I heard the TV going. I didn't know what was playing until I heard Chucky's voice and I knew what he was watching. I started to get a little dizzy, so I got out and got dressed and as I stood at the top of the stairs I was shaking a little bit. I stood there for a moment holding onto the railing. Jeff saw me and asked me if I was alright. I couldn't answer though, because everything went black. Jeff ran as fast as he could to catch me and he did.

Jeff's POV

Oh my god what happened?! She just randomly passed out. What am I supposed to do?! Oh Jesus Christ! What am I supposed to do?! Okay okay calm down calm down. She passed out when we got home and before that she talked... to... ben...BEN AND SLENDER! OH MY GOD WHEN FIND THEM I WILL KILL THEM! Okay well they apperently did something to her. Oh...my...god... I know what they did! Ben put a spell on her! Oh...no... I must go find them...
3 HOURS LATER...
Y/N was still at the house and I was right in front if the Creepypasta mansion. I walked in and I saw Ticci Toby, Eyeless Jack, Lulu, Laughing Jack, smile dog, and Hoodie. They all looked at me in disbelief that I would ever come back to the mansion. I saw everybody staring and I yelled insanely, "WHERE...IS...BEN...AND...SLENDER...?!" Everybody pointed upstairs to slender's office. I grabbed the biggest knife I had in my pocket and charged up the stairs. I kicked down the door and yelled, "SLENDER AND BEN YOU ROTTEN PIECES OF TRASH WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N?!" "Oh Jeffrey what did I do?",  Ben said, "You should be asking what did you do?" I looked at him confused. He said, "you still don't get it do you? It was all you ya know?" I was still confused. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. Then I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I yelled, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS ME?!" Ben started to laugh histarically. He said, "I cast the spell on you. When you tackled me I cast it on you and when you kissed Y/N you gave it to her. I knew it wouldn't do anything to you, but I knew it would do something to her." I fell to my knees crying. I did this? No it was all him! He cast the spell on me and made me do this to her! I knew I hated Ben from the start. Slender should have never asked Ben to stay. That idiot! I ran out if the house with the knife in my hand. Y/N she was never going to wake up. I heard somebody behind me. 4 feet, maybe it was smiley chasing me. But I didn't bother to turn around to see who is was. I looked down at the knife in my hand and I just knew I couldn't take not having Y/N around anymore. I took the knife, faced it toward my chest, and didn't even hesitate and the knife plunged into my chest. The next thing I knew everything was black.

Ticci Toby's POV
Ummmm what the heck did Jeff just do?!         "EJ WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!", I yelled scared. We stood there in shock because Jeff just stabbed himself. "He stabbed himself... he probably did it because of Y/N." EJ siad . I could tell he was scared. I was scared too. I didn't want Jeff to die he was like a brother to me and EJ. I told EJ to help me pick Jeff up and he did like he was told. We picked him up and decided to go to Y/N's house because it was only like 10 minutes away as the CM (creepypasta mansion) was 3 hours away. We took him and carried him the 10 minutes there. When we finally arrived I opened the door and saw Y/N on the couch, so we set him in the recliner. I told EJ to go find some bandages and so he did.