Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

We soon fell asleep. I was in his arms lying on the bed. He snuggled me close than ever. Oh how I loved this man.
THE NEXT MORNING...
I woke up to see Jeff still were he was. I knew he wouldn't leave me. I needed to use the bathroom, so I got out of bed and headed that way. As soon as I finished and washed my hands I walked out to see something. A very tall man. He was at least 8 or 9 feet tall. He was wearing a black suit with a black tie. But the next part scared me. I saw his face. He had no mouth, no eyes, not even a nose. I screamed and heard Jeff running down the hallway. When he saw the tall man he dropped his knife in pure horror. Jeff looked up at him and said, "Slendeman I'm sorry! I got lost when I was out killing last night! I swear! I knew I needed to find a way home but I was just so tired and..." He had trailed off leaving his sentence unfinished. Slendeman got angery. His tentacles shot out of his back and his mouth opened wide to show a dark void which nobody would ever escape. He then yelled making the house shake, "THEN WHAT MR. KILLER TELL ME?" One of his tentacles rapped around Jeff's neck and he was picked up. Struggling to breath, he started to die off slowly. I could tell. I got so mad that I automatically turned into my true form. I ripped Slenderman's tentacle, so he dropped Jeff. I picked Jeff up and told him to run. But being the stubborn one he was, he didn't. He ran, grabbed his knife off the ground, and started to run after slenderman with it. He slashed slender in the arm and stabbed him in the back. Slender fell to the ground and said, "Im sorry... i...I don't know what came over me...". I reached one of my tentacles out and helped him up. Slender dusted himself off and walked out of the house. Jeff ran to me and hugged me tightly. I kept telling him I was fine, but he just kept on checking me for cuts and bruises. Once he was finally done he said, "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't want slender to even come. Truth is I ran away from home. I didn't like how they act around me sometimes. I truly hated it. So I grabbed me knife and left the premises. I knew it was the only place I really belonged, because its for creepypasta like me, but I just couldn't handle it any longer. I'm sorry sugar." I could see that he was starting to tear up. Then I saw him fall to his knees crying. The tears flowing down his face. I picked his head up and told him what he needed to hear, "Baby there is no reason to be sorry. I love you to much and if you think a minor setback like that is going to make me break up with you then you've got another thing coming. I love you so much and would never leave you. You complete me Jeff the killer." He looked at me and blushed. I wiped the tears away and kissed him deeply. His aways kissed back, so this time was no different. We stood up, he grabbed my hand, and took me outside for a stroll in the woods. We walked through the woods talking and laughing like we always do. The he just started to state at me. I then quickly realized that I was still in my true form, so quickly I stepped aside and turned human again. But even after I changed and we started walking again he still stared. I wondered what was going on. Did something stay behind? Then I felt a liquid run down my face. It was blood from my mouth. Probably because I was smiling a lot it sort of ripped the cut a little. We stopped and he used his blood stained sweater to wipe the blood from my face. As he did that all I could do was smile. I then got lost in his gorgeous eyes. He stared right back into mine. He he then leaned in for a kiss. I met his lips and we kissed under the moonlight. He's such a romantic. He seems like a clod blood vicious killer, and don't get me wrong he is, but he's also got a real soft side. He's a great guy and I hope to never leave him. We then heard a noise. We saw a guy, he looked just random and Jeff looked like he had an idea. He grabbed his knife and said, "Listen, that guy over there doesn't know we are here, so I think maybe we should kill him." I nodded my head ready for and adventure.