chapter 14

FLASHBACK STILL GOING...

He was referring to Truth or Dare. We kept playing and all the dares I got was to make out with Toby or something which I was fine with. But on my turn I asked clockwork, "truth or dare." She picked truth. I knew what I was going to ask. "Clockwork," I began, "Why do you have a clock thingy in your eye?" She looked at everyone nervous and mouthed, 'should we tell her?' I said,"tell me what?" EJ started to speak and he said, "well we are known as creepypastas. They are scary as heck stories about the events that happened in our life." I gasped. "People call me creepypasta! Does that mean I'm like you guys?!" LJ asked to see my non-human form. I turned into my creepy form and they looked at each other shocked. They nodded yes. I didn't know how to feel happy or sad or mad...
FLASHBACK ENDED!!...
I went to the bathroom and got things like bandages and gauze to fix them up. As Jeff was waiting for his turn he took off his sweater and I saw the bandages wrapped around his chest. I wasn't going to question it right now. I quickly then changed back into my human form and thought about losing my friends. I knew they wouldn't leave me, but it's still something to be concerned about. I walked over to bandage clockworks hand. She, I'm guessing, saw how sorry I looked and she whispered into my ear ,"I forgive you" I nodded slightly and then I felt as if everything was okay. As I finish her I walk over to my last patient. Jeff. I walk to him and start to bandage his foot. I then asked him about his chest. As he told me that after I had passed out he thought I was dead, so he went into the middle of the woods and stabbed himself. I felt as if I was supposed to cry, but I wanted to remain strong and I did just that. I loved them all so much. I needed to end things and go back to how things used to be. I stood up and said, "Jeff, I shouldn't be here...around you guys. Look what I have done to all of you. I should go. Jeff don't ever speak to me or contact me in anyway and never visit my house. We are through." Jeff had a surprised look on his face. I saw a single tear roll down his pale face. I walked out of the house. And I never wanted to see any of my creepypasta family or whatever ever again. I don't want to hurt them again. I also never ever want to see offender in my life EVER again. I walked into the house and locked the door. I ran up to my room and started to pack my things. When I was going to pack the mirror my mom gave to me before I left El Paso. I looked into it and saw the smile Jeff had carved into my face to make me look 'prettier'. I started at the corner of my mouth and drug my finger the my jawline. I threw the mirror down in frustration. I had realized that I was in love with a killer. He did this to me. Why did I love a killer? Oh well...that's my past now. I picked up my phone and to call the moving company when I got a call. It was from Slender. I don't know how he got my number, but I decided to pick it up. "Hello?" I could hear him breathing on the other side, but he didn't answer. "Hello?" I said a few more times. Then he finally answered. "YOU CANNOT MOVE Y/N!" I startled because of his yelling but I asked why? He said, " BECAUSE I'VE BEEN LYING TO YOU! YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER." I dropped the phone in disbelief and just was speechless. For the first time in my life speechless. I grabbed the phone and hung up. I didn't believe him and I never will. He just wants me to stay in Caldwell. I was packing my things when I heard a knock at the door. I assumed it to be EJ, LJ, or Toby coming to say goodbye. I went to answer the door when I saw the familiar lying face... slenderman. He held up a picture to my face and I couldn't believe what I saw. The picture was of me, my mom, and this tall man with...no face. He was holding my in one tentacle and leaning down and kissing my mother. He...he...he was my...dad... I was so furious he didn't tell me this before! Why couldnt he have told me this before? I dont know. He just a rude, inconciderate, no face man. I looked at him and yelled...