chapter 16

Y/N'S POV STILL...

I was sitting on on the couch watching Friend Request. I could feel tears start to form in my eyes. It reminded me of Jeff for some reason. I stared at the picture of me and Jeff on the couch together. My mom came up beside me and saw both pictures. She looked at me with the most discusted look ever. She said shocked, "Eww are those your friends?" I nodded my head yes and I said, "what's wrong with them?" She looked shocked and said, "they are discusting freaks! Why would you ever hang out with them?" I looked at her and I felt a tear flow down my face. I yelled at the top of my lungs, "OH SO YOU THINK I'M A FREAK?! 'CAUSE I'M JUST LIKE THEM!" She looked at me confused and said, "no you are not! You are human just like me just like your father!" I told her that my dad was a freak, not a human. My step-dad was a human. She looked astounded. I grabbed the pictures and left. I drove off and I was crying along the way. My mom can't judge who my friends are. She's never even met them. I kept on driving until I saw someone very tall in the road. I realized I was going too fast and as I tried to stop the brakes wouldn't stop. I ran into the man and the next thing I knew it everything went black.
AN HOUR LATER...
I woke up on a couch somewhere. I didn't know where it was. I looked around for a second before I heard this very happy person start to speak. He said, "Slender she's awake! Slender she's awake!" I looked at him confused not knowing what to say. I saw slender appear in front of me. I jumped up of the couch and ran outside. The moving truck was outside and so was my car. And my car was still full of my stuff. I walked back toward slender and gave him a hug. He picked me up and walked over to everyone in the mansion and asked me, "do you remember this person?" I nodded my head remembering everyone in the house. I then realized Jeff was in the house. I asked slender if I could see him. He nodded his head and told me to be careful. As slender walked back into his room I slowly walked toward Jeff's room. As I approached his room I could hear crying. I knocked on the door and he told me to go away. I tried to turn the knob, but I still couldn't get the door open. He told me to go away once again. He thought it was someone else I'm guessing. I had thought about giving up when I had an idea. I grabbed my wallet out of my pocket and pulled the paperclip I always kept in there. I pulled it apart and picked the lock. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door. He looked at me and his eyes were more red than someone on drugs. His face was no longer pale it was red as well. Probably from crying. His room was a complete mess. He stood up and asked what was I doing there? I told him that I crashed and slender brought me back here. Jeff stood up to me and said,"but we are broken up now. You can leave my room." I told him no, I wanted to stay with him. He ran up to me and I thought he was going to stab me, but he didn't. He hugged me then kissed me for the longest time. He told me to stay with him forever and I did. We walked downstairs and from then on we never left each other's side.