Chapter 10

JEFF'S POV

I woke up to the sound of Toby yelling and another static voice yelling too. I got up slowly as to not wake up Y/N and I then walked out of the room. I peered around the corner to see Toby, still yelling, but I saw the fimailar face, Ben. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", I yelled. Toby looked at me and then afterwards Ben. Toby stormed off into the kitchen as I stood there staring at Ben. He said calmly,"well I was just here to say that slender wants you, EJ, and Toby home immediately. I also can see that you have woken Y/N up. Nice guy but when you try to kill her what do you think is going to happen. She's going to stay with you? I believe not. She'll leave you and you'll be alone again. Commiting suicide like you wanted to before you met Y/N." How the hell? How did he know I wanted to die? Probably sensed it. Also, was he serious. Did he think I was going to go home with him, EJ, and Toby? He's stupider than I thought. I laughed a little and said, "yeah I woke Y/N up. So what? Also you can get out of Y/N's house. I'm not leaving." He glared at me and said, "fine. You don't have too. But slender will be mad." "Okay now leave this house." He called out to EJ and Toby and they followed him out of the house. I turned around only to see Y/N standing at the top of the stairs. I walked up to her slowly and she asked if everything was alright. I nodded my head and leaned down and kissed her. She hugged me tightly and I of couse, hugged her back. We then walked downstairs and started to watch The Cult of Chucky. Some of the jokes made me laugh and it made Y/N laugh too. I laughed at a lot of the murders too. Y/N on the other hand jumped a few times. I laughed when she did and she laughed a little too. We had some fun laughing at each other. I then leaned over and kissed her. She looked at me and said, "thank you." I looked at her and asked, "thanks for what?" She then stated, "you complete my heart Mr. Killer."  "You complete me too," I said. She leaned over and layed on me. I wrapped my arm around her and we fell asleep on the couch.
THE NEXT MORNING LATER...
I woke up with Y/N still in my arms. She looked so pretty when she slept. I leaned down and kissed her on her forhead. I picked her up and layed her down trying not to wake her up. I walked into the kitchen yawning. I stretched and started to make breakfast, which breakfast was basically microwaveable pancakes because I can't cook. About 15 minutes later I heard footsteps. I turned around to see who it was, but nobody was there. Dang these pancakes take a long time to microwave. I heard the footsteps again, so I walked out of the kitchen because someone was walking up the stairs. I caught a glimpse of someone walking toward our bedroom. I waited at the bottom of the steps. I don't know why I didn't go upstairs to be honest. I heard the microwave go off, so I walked into the kitchen and took them out. I heard more footsteps, so I walked quickly to the stairs and I saw someone, probably Y/N, walk to the bathroom. I was pretty sure she was going to take a shower. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I started to watch this ER show called The Night Shift. All the gore and blood was awesome. While I was watching it I had just realized something, i went out killing every night, but latley I havent. I heard the footsteps again and saw Y/N come downstairs. Looked like she had just taken a shower. She sat down on the couch next to me and I put my arm around her. I then looked at her and said, "ya know I haven't gone killing in a while. I was thinking about going out tonight, so what do ya say? Wanna come?". I knew I said something right because I saw her face light up with joy. She nodded her head excitedly and hugged me tight. I didn't know she's wanted to go killing this bad. I laughed a little and told her that I had microwaved some pancakes because I wasn't really a good cook. She chuckled and walked into the kitchen. I kept watching the show and she walked in 5 minutes later with 2 plates of pancakes.