chapter 7

Still Ticci Toby's POV

I sat there next to Jeff crying softly. I didn't want anyone to hear. Even though it was only me and EJ. I kept the knife in his chest in case he like an artery or something. I didn't want him to die. I mean he's died a few times before, but slender has always brought him back. But after the way he ran away and the way he acted at home slender would never ever forgive Jeff. I then heard EJ running down the steps with some gauze and bandages. I asked him how we were going to get his sweater off. He said there was only one way he knew to do it without moving the knife... to cut off the sweater. I wasn't to sure to do this, because it was his only one and he would be pretty mad about it. Instead I had an idea. I told EJ,"what if we pulled the knife out while Jeff's chest while his sweater was still on? I mean it's already covered and stained in blood. So should we do it EJ?" He nodded his head and that's exactly what we did. So first, we put gauze around the knife. Then I slowly pulled it out as EJ kept his finger in Jeff's neck to make sure his pulse was still going. After what seemed like forever, the knife was finally pulled out and the qauze were on the wound. After about 5 minutes he finally stopped bleeding and we pulled of his sweater and put bandages around his chest and the wound. After we finished, we sat down on the floor and started to watch some TV. She had something called Netflix and we saw some horror movies to watch. About five minutes into the movie EJ fell asleep on the floor. I just laughed. Then I kept watching the movie. About halfway into it Jeff started to wake up. He looked at me and groaned, "ugh what happened?". I then told him that he stabbed himself in the middle of the woods. He looked at his chest which was bandaged up and realized he was shirtless. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY SWEATER?", Jeff yelled. I laughed uncontroably and then pointed to his sweater that was on the floor. He quickly stood up and grabbed it. EJ then woke up. Jeff slid it on quickly and looked at EJ. He asked EJ, "is she okay?". EJ then pointed to the girl looking lifeless on the couch. He kneeled beside her and kissed her on her forehead. He didn't want to see her like this. Thinking of her made him think about what he did. He grabbed his chest thinking of how he could of killed himself. He then kissed her passionately because he thought this was goodbye. He pulled away after a minute or two and looked down at her. He stood up and walked away. I then saw something almost impossible. Y/N started to move. As Jeff walked up the stairs I yelled at him, "Jeff look!". "What do you want you lowlife?", he grumbled. "LOOK AT HER!", I yelled pointing toY/N. He looked over and saw her sitting up and rubbing her eyes. He ran over to her, grabbed her, and pulled her close. She screamed when Jeff did that and pulled away.

Jeff's POV

Oh my god shes awake! I ran over to her when I saw her, grabbed her, and pulled her close. But she...screamed when I did so. I looked at her slightly confused. She screamed, "GET AWAY!". I was still looking confused. I said, "but baby, I was worried about you". "WORRIED ABOUT ME?!", She yelled, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!". Those words broke my heart into a million pieces. She...didn't...remember...me? What? How? She was only asleep for 3- BEN OH MY GOD WHEN I FIND YOU YOU WILL DIE. I looked at her, then EJ, then Toby. She winced in pain, but I don't know what about. She touched her face. She started at the corners of her mouth then she dragged her finger all the way to the jawline where I cut her. Her eyes started to turn red and her voice became more demonic. She yelled as she cornered against the wall, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FACE?!". She had to be playing a game with me. She had to remember She saved me. I looked confused and said, "you know what I did. You were awake when I did it." "FIX IT NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU!", She screamed. I chuckled a little bit and stated, "I will but I don't think you would want to become a stitch face for the rest of your life". She ran up the stairs.