17

Maya stood outside of the great hall as she waited for Mia as she walked out of her halls after her OWL exams. Mia smirks as she saw maya "hey" Mia said as she maya and Harry looked to each other and held eye contact for a moment "what's going on with you two?" Mia asked maya who sighed "it's nothing don't worry about it" maya said as Mia looked to her and smiled "are you sure your okay?" Mia asked as maya sighed and looked to her and smiled "mother is here, she's in the common room and wanted to see us" maya said as Mia looked to her and smiled "okay? Is everything okay?" Mia asked. She was worried that her mother was close to finding out the truth over her and snape. She knew that things would blow up and that it would ruin a lot of things.

Mia and maya walked into the common room and smiled as they saw their mother. Draco was already there "what's going on?" Mia asked as narcissa walked over and hugged her daughters and smiled "well I wanted to see my children, I missed you and your father is away on business" narcissa said "dark lord business?" Mia asked as narcissa nodded. Mia walked over and took a seat next on the sofa as well as Maya and Draco as narcissa sighed and looked to them "a lot of things had changed, and now dumbledore is gone it's not safe" narcissa said "oh please" Draco said as he rolled his eyes "don't Draco, I know what I'm talking about and umbridge Is bad news" narcissa said as Mia glanced to maya and frowned "we understand mother, we will be careful" maya said as narcissa looked to them and smiled.

***

Later that day, Mia sighed as she stood in private lessons with snape. She looked to him and groaned. She was annoyed. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She knew that he was meant to be helping her over the visions of death that she was having. She groaned to herself as he looked to her and glared "your not trying hard enough" he said as she looked to him and glared. "I am, it's not like you know" she said as he went to sent her back into her flashbacks as she grabbed her want "legilimens" she said as she entered his mind and saw the flashbacks of him from his school days and saw how bad he was treated and how he was bullied. He pulled out of his memories and walked over to Mia "I" She said as he grabbed her robes and looked to her "your lessons are at and end, I'm done with you" he said as she looked to him and sighed. It was the first time she really felt bad for him.

***

Later Mia sat in the common room as maya walked in and looked to her "what is it?" She asked "we have to go to the ministry, Sirius is in danger" maya said as Mia looked to her and frowned "come on, I know a way there" Mia said as maya  nodded. Mia lead maya towards snakes chambers and sighed as she realised he wasn't there. She was glad. She knew he was mad at her. Mia and maya used the fire as the flow network to get to the ministry. It was cold and dark "I don't like this" maya said as Mia nodded. They walked down a hall and saw bellatrix and their father. Mia sighed as she saw Harry and the rest of dumbledore army there "so this is how you know?" She asked maya who smiled slightly.

Mia knew this was just what narcissa had warned her about. She walked out of the room with maya and frowned as she saw the dark lord who was looking at her "well if it isn't my favourite malfoy sisters" he said as Mia stood in front of her and glared "stay away from her" she said as he smirked to her "don't worry, I'm not after her. Not tonight" he said as he walked off as Mia looked to maya and sighed knowing she had to protect her sister no matter what.