11

Mia woke up and frowned as she realised that she wasn’t in her dorm. She knew exactly where she was and she knew exactly what she had done. She looked over her shoulder and looked to see the familiar dark hair. She sighed to herself as she realised what had happened. She realised that she had slept with him yet again "god sake mia" mia mumbled to herself. She stood from the bed and glanced to check if he was still sleeping before she grabbed her clothes. She quickly got dressed and flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder and sighed. She sneaked out of the private chamber and sighed before she walked off along to the Slytherin common room. Mia knew that it was early and that hardly anyone would be awake. She walked in to see that Maya stood there talking to Narcissa. Mia paled as she looked to her mother, Narcissa sighed as she saw mia catching back in "mother, what are you doing here?" Mia asked as Narcissa looked to her and sighed "we need to talk Mia, its important" Narcissa said as Mia looked to her and allowed the lump in her throat, she looked to Narcissa and felt like she knew, she knew where Mia had just been.

***

Mia frowned as she sat with her brother and sister. She pulled the hoodie she was wearing around her and sighed. She groaned silently to herself as she smelt him on her. She could smell his scent on her skin and she felt sick slightly. "I have been talking to Dumbledore and I have permission to take you three home for a few days and mia, we need to talk once we are home" Narcissa said as Mia frowned. She looked to Narcissa and frowned she couldn’t help but feel sick "what's going on mother?" Maya asked as Narcissa smiled to her "we'll talk about it when we get home" Narcissa said as the malfoy siblings looked to each other a exchanged a look, not one of them like the sound of it.

***

Mia frowned as she sat in her old bedroom. She missed her bed. She sighed as she lay on it. She knew that Lucius was planning something which included Maya and the dark lord. She didn’t like it one bit and wanted to protect to her little sister. Drao knocked at the door and walked in. He had a concerned look on his face. Mia sat up and frowned "what's going on?" Mia asked as Draco closed the door and walked over to her "father has said that Maya is to marry the dark lord once she is of age" Draco said as Mia looked to him and frowned "she's fourteen...she can't marry him..i won't allow it" mia said as she went to stand up. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back onto the bed "mia, listen to me" Draco said as Mia sighed "we need to protect her" Mia said as Draco smiled and nodded "we will, I promise" Draco said as he pulled her into a hug. He knew mia was struggling as well as Maya who had locked herself in her room and he vowed that everything would be okay.

There was a knock at the door and Mia looked to see Narcissa and sighed "can we talk Mia?" Narcissa asked as Mia sighed. She knew that Maya and Draco had been writing to Narcissa over how concerned they were for their sister and Mia could tell by looking at her. She sighed and nodded "sure" Mia said. She knew she was dreading this talk and knew she couldn’t tell anyone about her and Snape, especially not Maya. She knew how vulnerable Maya was and mia had promised it was over. Narcissa walked over and sat on the end of Mias bed "so, are you going to tell me what's going on?" She asked.