5

Mia groaned as she was awakened, she didn't now what had woken her, she glanced around her dorm and jumped slightly as she spotted her mother, Narcissa, who was standing next to her bed. "up" Narcissa said in a stern voice. Mia sighed and rubbed her tired eyes as she sat up. She glanced to Narcissa and sighed "did you miss me that much already?" Mia asked "don't start with your mouth Mia Narcissa Malfoy, your father and I warned you, we told you this was your last chance and this is how you behave, your first day and you are already causing Professor Snape attitude--"" hes an arsehole" Mia said "don't interrupt me Mia, he is your Professor, you will show him some respect, I warned you, you are a Malfoy and that means you act like one, especially after what happened at beauxbatons" Narcissa said as Mia sighed "look, im sorry mum, I am, he just annoys me, so much and he thinks hes better than me, professor or not, weren't you the one that taught me, to stand up for myself?" Mia said as Narcissa sighed at her "fair enough...but no more trouble, I will pull you out of school myself, do I make myself clear" yes mum"  "good, now get up and dressed, presentably I have to speak to Severus" Narcissa said.

***

Mia got up and dressed for a day of classes. She curled her blonde hair and flicked it over her shoulder. She walked down to the common room where she spotted Draco, he spotted his twin sister and walked over to her "i hear mother is here, I heard she came to tell you off" Draco said as Mia rolled her eyes "you sound surprised Draco, I've been getting in trouble for fifteen years, even over stuff that you and Maya did" Mia said as Draco paled. Mia smirked and walked out of the common room "Mia?" she heard someone call, Mia sighed and turned around to see Maya. Mia smiled to her little sister "i hear mum is here?" Maya asked, Maya was a total Mummy's girl "she's here alright, she woke me up at the crack of dawn, just to get the third degree off of her" Mia said and Maya looed to Mia "you never learn do you?" "no, come on lets get breakfast"

***

Mia sat in the great hall with Maya as Umbridge sat at the teachers table "i don't like her" Mia said causing Maya to roll her eyes "you don't know her" "i still don't her, I got a feeling about her" Mia said as Narcissa walked in, Mia sighed "and here we go again" "be nice" Maya said as Narcissa approached them. She looked to Maya "i will speak to you later about your behaviour, Mia, last chance i mean it, your father is very unhappy with this" Narcissa said "yes mum" "Where's Draco" Narcissa asked "with his girlfriend probably" Maya said "girlfriend? what girlfriend?" Narcissa asked as Mia smirked "Pansy, Pansy Parkinson" Mia said realising Narcissa didn't know "come on, we better go" Maya said and Mia nodded as she stood up "ill speak you later" Narcissa said to her daughter. Maya nodded as Mia smiled to her "Mia, I mean it no more trouble" "yes mother"

***

Mia sighed to herself as she sat in potions. She watched as Snape walked in, he spotted her and smirked. Mia clenched her fists to her side, she promised her mother she would try and she would. She  glared at Snape, it was official, she hated him, she hated him more than anyone she knew.