13

Maya had retured to Hogwarts but she had returned alone. Mia was still at the manor and May knew that her parents were worried about her older sister and she knew the problem. But Maya couldnt tell them what it was. They knew how Mia would react if she ratted her out. Maya knew that Mia was struggling for the past few months and knew even more that she would freak out if she learnt the truth, the truth about why Severus Snape was interested in her, the truth over the prophecy. Maya knew that she needed to tell Mia, but she didnt know how mia would take it. She was unpredictable at best. 

Maya walked through the dungeons and frowned as she saw Snape who was talking to her brother. She rolled her eyes as she saw just what a suck up that her brother was. She walked over to them as Snape looked to her and smirked "miss Malfoy" he said as she rolled her eyes as he tried to act professional "can I speak to you sir" she asked as he nodded. Draco walekd off and she looked to him "I just want to tell you that once mia, gets back stay away from her, I know about the prophecy and you can keep your hands off of my sister, because she deserves better than you messing her around" Maya warned before she walked off.

***

Mia had returned to Hogwarts. She had been away for a few weeks and was glad to be back at Hogwarts. Mia walked into the common room and looked to see Maya who sat with her back to her. Mia smirked as she walekd over to mia "hey, miss me" she said as she sneaked up on Maya causing her to jump "Jesus mia, you scared the crap out of me" Maya said as Mia smirked and looked to her sister and smirked "oh, I know" Mia said as she lay back on the sofa as Maya looked to her and smiled "you seem better, how are you?" Maya asked as Mia looked to her and sighed "what? you mean about Snape? im fine Maya, honest. Im a new girl and I swear I wont let him back in my bed again or in his bed. It was nothing but sex to him" Mia said as Maya looked to her and smiled. Maya felt bad, she was sleeping with Snape, but only because he was blackmailing her and Maya wanted to protect her sister.

Mia sat in the great hall and rolled her eyes as she saw harry "well, if it isn't the chosen one" Mia said sarcastically as she sat picking her nails "where's Maya?" he asked as she frowned and looked to him "I thought she was with you?" she asked as he shock his head. Mia sighed as she stood up "come with me potter" she siad as they walked out of the hall. Mia had a bad feeling about this and hoped that she wasnt right "where are we going?" he aksed as mia rolled her eyes "hopefully to prove you wrong, what's going on with you and my sister, are you screwing her?" mia asked as he looked to her "im falling for her, okay" he said as she looked to him and frowned. She knew that there was something going on with him and her sister and she knew that she couldnt be against Maya on this, especially with who she was involved with and how her parents would react.

***

Mia walked towards Snape's chamber and unlocked the door and frowned as she saw him on top of her sister. She felt tars in her eyes as she gripped her wand and watched as they pulled apart "im sorry" Maya said as mia smiled to him "mia, your back" he said "yeah, I am" she said as she gripped her wand "flipendo" she cursed as she watched as he went across the room before mia walked out of the room trying to fight the tears in her eye's.