20

Mia woke up and groaned. She looked to see a letter on the side and groaned as she saw it was off of her mother who was coming to visit "just great" Mia said to herself. Mia knew that when her mother came that she was often in trouble or that there was some bad news. Mia got dressed into her robes and frowned as she saw letters that had been pushed under the door. She frowned as she walked over to them and picked them up. Mia frowned as she looked to down at the note and paled;
I know your secret and I'm going to tell
Mia frowned as she looked to the note and sighed as she realised what it was about. She knew that it was over her and snape and of anyone did know they would both be in big trouble. Mia Jose the notes in her robes and sighed as she walked down to breakfast, she didn't know what to do.

Mia sat in the great hall at breakfast. She wasn't hungry. Maya and Draco sat across from her talking. They noticed that their sister was off "you okay?" Draco asked his twin sister as she nodded. Maya looked to Mia and frowned. She knew that she wasn't okay and she knew that something was bothering her. Mia saw snape leaving the hall and sighed "I'm not hungry I'll see you later" Mia said as she walked off as maya rolled her eyes seeing that she was walking after snape "of course not" she said. Mia caught up to snape as he looked to her "can I help you miss malfoy" he asked as she rolled her eyes "cut the crap Severus, we have a problem" she said as she handed him the notes as he looked to her and sighed "how could you be so reckless" he asked as she looked to him "no, your not blaming me for this. Your screwing me as much as I'm screwing you, we need to sort this" she said as he nodded.

***

Later that day, Mia sat in the common room as maya walked in. Maya walked over to her and smiled. She could tell something was up with her sister "Ron is making things difficult with Harry and I he's been off" maya said as Mia looked to her and smiled "don't worry, you will make it work" Mia said as maya smiled "what's up with you, I know you Mia" maya said as Mia looked to her and sighed "Someone is sending me notes saying they know over snape and I" "I thought it was over" maya asked as Mia looked to her and smiled "it is but it can still complicate things" Mia lied knowing maya would hate her knowing she was still sleeping with snape.

Later that day Mia walked through the halls of hogwarts as she saw Ron. She grabbed her wand and pointed it to him. "Locomotor wibbly" She said as she cast the jelly leg jinx causing Ron to fall over. She looked to him and glared "listen here Weasley, you stay away from my sister and stop messing with her and potter or you'll wish you were never born" she spat as he looked to her and glared as Mia walked off.

***

Meanwhile; snape sat in his office as there was a knock at the door. "Come" he said as the door opened and he looked to them and sighed "I want to know just why you have been blackmailing Mia malfoy?" He asked as the person looked to him and smirked "because she deserves it, are you afraid I'll tell your dirty little secret proffer?" They asked as snape frowned "this ends now" snape said but just who was behind it all?