9

The Malfoy siblings stood outside of the manor "i thought father was meant to be picking us up from the train station" Draco spat as mia rolled her eyes "stop acting like a brat draco" Mia said as draco glared at her. Mia was happy to be home, she was happy to be away from Hogwarts. She needed to be away and clear her mind and Christmas break had come at the best time for her "im going to find a house elf to carry my stuff in" Draco said as Mia rolled her eyes "your such a chicken draco, just do it yourself for once" mia said as she and Maya walked into the manor "im so glad to be home" mia said as she walked into the lounge and lay on the sofa.

Maya sat on the seat opposite and smiled slightly "you okay?" mia asked as she looked to her little sister "im fine, ,you wont tell them what happened with Snape will you?" Maya asked as mia sat up and looked to Maya "would I? I know it was a mistake and I wont tell, besides you covered for me enough through the years and ill do the same for you" Mia said as Maya smiled to her "have you seen him, since, you know you walked in on us" Maya asked as mia smiled slightly "no, I haven't" mia said lying. She couldn't tell Maya she was weak and slept with him again.

***

"where are our parents?" Maya asked as mia shrugged. She sighed as she sat up from where she was lying "im going to my room, they can find us when it pleases them" Mia said "yeah me too" Maya said as the Malfoy sister walked out of the room and headed up to their rooms which was on the top floor of the manor. They had to walk past their parents room to get there. They walked past the room and heard giggling and moaning. Nia looked to Maya and paled "is that what I think it is?" Maya asked as mia nodded "go see" Maya said "like merlin, will I, I have walked in on another people having sex this year and its mainly you" Mia said as Maya rolled her eyes "Your older" Maya said "so, I don't want to see anything that remind me how I was conceived" "and I do" Maya said "yes" mia said as she pushed Maya into the bedroom where luscious rolled off narcissa and they looked to their daughters

"girls, we thought you weren't back until this evening" narcissa said "it is evening" mia said "oh" narcissa said as no one said anything it was simply awkward "im gonna to vomit" Maya said walked off as mia stood looking to her parents wanting the image in her head out "if you'll excuse me im going to hex my eye balls out of my skull and to find a therapist" Mia said as she walked off. Feeling utterly sick at what she had just seen.