10

Mia and Maya sat in the common room. Maya looked to her sister and frowned. She could tell that there was something going on with her. She knew mia had been off, Maya knew that mia was off since before they returned to Hogwarts. She knew mia had been off ever since she found out about her and Snape. Mia seemed to take it badly and mia couldn't understand why "do you hate me?" Maya asked as mia looked to her and smiled slightly "cause not" mia said as Maya frowned "im worried about you mi" Maya said as mia smiled.

"you don't need to be im fine" "no one will know about Snape, we don't need to tell anyone" Maya said "im fine, he is the last thing on my mind, im going to bed" mia said as she stood up and walked off to her dorm. She sat on her bed and sighed to herself knowing that she was lying. He was not the last thing on her mind, she couldn't stop thinking about how she messed up and slept with him again. She had avoided it over Christmas break but now, she couldn't.

***

The following morning. Mia sat in the hall and looked to see harry walked in. She noticed something between Maya and him and frowned as she looked to her sister "okay, what the hell is going on there?" Mia asked as Maya smirked slightly. The famous Malfoy smirk. Mia looked to Maya and rolled her eyes "dunno what you mean" Maya said "sure" mia said as Dumbledore took to the front an announced a winter ball. Mia sat back in her seat and sighed as she looked up and caught eye contact with one person you couldn't look in the eye. Her potions master the one and only Severus Snape. Mia looked to him as he smirked to her which annoyed her, She knew he was rubbing it in her face and she hated it.

Mia walked out of the hall with Maya "we're going to have to contact mother, I mean we need something to wear and I mean its no doubt she will have an opinion on what to get us" Maya said as mia sighed "aren't you excited for this?" Maya asked as mia looked to her sister "no, as im not going" mia said as Maya stood still in the hall "what do you mean by that" " simple, im not in the mood and im not going" mia said as she went to storm off. Draco stood with Maya and they both exchanged a look "im worried about her" Maya said "let me talk to her, then if not we call mother in, you know she listened to her over father" Draco said and Maya nodded.

***

Draco walked into the common room where he saw his twin sister. He looked to the first years that were also in the common room "scram now" he said as they hurried out. Draco walked over and sat on the chair opposite mia in the common room "Mayas worried about you, so am I, what's going on mia? your not yourself and you know it" Draco said as Mia wiped away tears in her eyes. She looked up to draco who looked worried and sighed "im sorry" mia said as she started to cry. Draco frowned as he moved over and sat next to mia and pulled her into a hug. "i want my mum" mia sobbed .Draco was concerned and knew it was time to call narcissa in. She was the only one that could get through to mia when she was like this and he knew it was who mia needed at that moment.

***

The following morning passed and mia woke up. She sat up in her bed and ran her hands through her blonde hair and sighed as she looked into the mirror. She jumped s she saw narcissa reflection as she appeared into the dorm "Jesus mother" Mia said as she placed a hand over her chest. Narcissa sighed and walked over to mia and looked to her. She could see it in her yes. She could see how much mia was really struggling "you okay baby?" narcissa asked as mia smiled slightly "im not a baby" "your still my baby" narcissa said as mia ran her hands across her face and over her eyes as she started to cry.

Narcissa frowned at the sound of her oldest daughters crying "mia?" narcissa said "im useless, im totally useless" mia sobbed as narcissa frowned "that is not true, your anything but your a Malfoy and you are strong, your like me as well as Maya is. Your siblings are worried about you and so is your father and I, maybe we should take you away for a bit?" narcissa said as mia looked to her "Im not crazy" "no, that's not what im saying. I bought you a dress for the ball and I want you to go, Im not liking seeing you so down, im worried mia and I will find out who is making you so miserable" Narcissa said.

***

Mia walked into the hall with Maya, She knew that Maya was excited. She on the other hand wanted to be any where else, she wanted to be as far as way as Severus Snape as she wanted. She seen him and he smirked to her. He thought that she looked hot in her dress. Mia broke eye contact and walked over to grab a drink of juice. She was started to wish this party was at the manor as she could sneak in a bit of her fathers finest brandy at least. She ran a hand through her hair as she looked to her siblings. Maya was standing with harry as draco had disappeared with Hermione granger. Mia thought it was odd but it was the last thing on her mind at the moment. Snape walked over to mia and smirked to her in her dress. She rolled her eyes at him as she took a sip of her drink

"what do you want?" she asked "lets get out of here" he said as she looked to him "i don't think so" "its wasn't a question" he said as she looked to him. She looked to him and sighed knowing she couldn't say no "come on" he said as he wrapped an arm around her waist and lead her out of the door that was in the great hall that lead to his private chambers.

Mia sighed as she turned to face him. He was taking his robes off leaving him in just a shirt and trousers "you look nice, tonight" he said as she crossed her arms over her chest "what do you want?" she asked getting annoyed with his games. He looked to her for a moment and smirked "take your clothes off" he said as she looked to him to see if he was kidding. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress letting into fall to the floor.

He looked to her and smirked seeing she had no bra or panties on leaving her naked and wearing only a pair of heels. He smirked as he walked over to her and grabbed fistful of her hair yanking at it making her gasp before he kissed her and pushed her onto the bed. She pulled him with her. Knowing even though he was the one making her miserable, he was the one she couldn't resist. Mia knew that in the end it wasn't going to end well