Chapter 13-Crashing

The soft pellets of water hit my face as if I was drowning in a cold shower. I looked up at the gray clouds slowly moving through the sky. "Hey Gerard, can I ask you something?" Gerard looked at me confused "Of course, anything, but can it wait until we get on the bus?" He asks carrying a few boxes over to a security guard. I nodded still staring up at the clouds.

I left after he went to grab the last of the boxes. I trudged back on the bus getting a wave from Ray who came in just before me. "Hey kid, how's it going?" I shrugged "It's going." He nodded, hopefully knowing exactly what I meant. "Wanna talk about it?" He said softly. I just shook my head "Not with you, I just want to talk to my da-" I paused "Gerard about it" I sigh. Ray nodded and pats my head "Just don't think too much." I nodded heading back to my bunk.

I started drawing a picture of a young girl holding onto Gerard. I frowned getting confused by my sketch lines "Fuck it" I said tossing my sketchbook out of my bunk. "Don't throw things, Carmen." I heard Mikey say, I shrugged "What's it to ya?" I said looking at him digging through his bag. "If it were Gerard in here he'd be upset. Plus, you could hurt someone." I shrugged again laying down "You okay?" I shook my head "Gerard in here yet?" I asked quietly. He sighed "No, I'm sorry." I nodded and decided to take a nap.

I woke up a few hours later. I haven't seen Gerard like all day! The concert should have been done by now! I paced around the bus throwing pillows and drawings everywhere in a fit of rage. I screamed and groaned throwing things, including myself, everywhere I possibly could. The door opened hurridly but I ignored it continuing to throw a fit. "Carmen? Carmen, calm down." I couldn't recognize the voice until I threw a book at him and he groaned "Carmen, that's enough. It's just us, it's me Gerard." I stopped dead in my tracks. "Fuck you, Gerard. Go run off with your fucking shitty ass band." I stormed to the practice room locking the door behind me.

...

"What did I do?" I asked no one in particular. "You basically ignored her all day gee. You are the only one she wanted to talk to all day." Frank said sighing. I looked at him "I didn't think I was ignoring her. I was just busy." I said starting to walk back to the practice room "Carmen I'm sorry, please, please let me in" she threw something at the door which made me jump "Oh does someone want to be a dad now?" I hear her say in a snarky tone. I sighed "please." There was a long pause before I heard the door unlock.

I walked in. She was sitting on the couch curled up in a ball. I tried going near her but she threw the small pillow she was hugging. "Carmen, let's talk yeah?" She nodded hesitantly "I'm sorry" I shook my head "Don't be, it's okay." I smiled softly "What did you want to ask me earlier?" She whined slightly putting her head into the couch "Do you not want to tell me? You don't have to." I sat on the floor looking around the room.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I looked at her confused "What?" She sighed "You forgot me, before the show. That was my question, and it never got answered so I didn't go to the show" She rambled stumbling over her words. I got up and I hugged her quickly. She tried pushing away and started hitting me, but I didn't let go. After a few minutes of yelling and kicking, she calmed down. Soft cries filled the practice room.

...

I cried into Gerard's shoulder "Please don't forget about me" He shook his head while rubbing my back. Frank walked in quickly getting down to hug me. I cried more trying to grab onto Gerard "Shh doll, you're okay." Frank said softly. Gerard stood up slowly picking me up in the process. I held onto him tightly digging my nails into his shoulders slightly

Gerard started walking around the bus humming softly. He picked things up slowly as he went throughout the bus. "I'm so sorry" I mumbled under my breath. He smiled softly "It's okay, why don't you go to Mikey and I'll clean up a bit. I nodded reaching for a slightly confused Mikey, he grabbed me out of Gerard's arms and I cuddled into him slightly.

We went back to the bunks after that and he helped me with my drawing I was working on before. "See you just have to take it slow and erase the extra lines if that helps you." He said closing his eyes slightly and laying down in my bed. "Tired?" I asked setting my sketchbook down. He nodded "Yeah it was a really big show tonight." I nodded "Do you think Gerard is mad?" Mikey shook his head "Nah, probably just worried. You should sleep, we have a big day tomorrow" I looked at him confused but nodded anyway "Okay."

I lied in bed for about an hour. Mikey was out cold in my bunk, but I still couldn't sleep. I went out to the kitchen quickly and quietly opening the fridge. Everyone was sleeping by now so I was free to do whatever as long as it was quiet. I took out a can of beer and sat at the table. I slowly drank the beer while drawing on a napkin. One thing led to another and I had downed 4 cans and then passed out from exhaustion at the table. One thing I will say is, drinking made me feel a little better. I should do this more often.

[A/N] New part. New format. New update schedule. New me! I'm back and better as ever! I'll be updating this book every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (unless I say otherwise) Tell me what you think of the new format please and thank you!