Chapter 18

OCEAN EYES. CH.18

ONE MONTH LATER.

     Blaine was walking home from his last class of the day at NYU, humming softly to himself as he walked toward his apartment. He had gotten into the routine of going to class everyday and coming home to Kurt every evening- which just so happened to be his favorite part of the day.
     He walked into his home and grinned widely as he saw Kurt standing in the kitchen, walking over to him and wrapping his arms around him from behind. "Hey, you." He whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to the back of his neck.
     Kurt sighed happily, leaning back into his boyfriend's arms. "Hey." He whispered, turning around in Blaine's arms and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "How was class?" He asked, looking up into Blaine's eyes.
     Blaine shrugged, running a hand through Kurt's hair. "Fine. I missed you, though." He whispered, smiling against his boyfriend's lips. "How were your classes?"
     Kurt smiled, walking over to the couch and sitting down on Blaine's lap. "They were okay, I missed you too, though." He said softly, leaning in and pressing another slow kiss to his lips. The soft kisses and touches still gave Kurt butterflies, but, they were starting to drive him insane. Waking up against Blaine's hard-on every morning and not being able to do anything about it was frustrating, and he couldn't stop thinking about Blaine's hands against his bare skin. He pulled back from the kiss, looking into Blaine's eyes and taking a deep breath. "You look so handsome today." He smiled, running his hand over his boyfriend's thigh.
     Blaine looked into Kurt's eyes, shaking his head. "You look beautiful. All the time." He smiled, looking down at Kurt's hand as it ran over his thigh. "I'm, um- I'm tired from class, do you wanna lay down and watch a movie before dinner?" He asked softly.
     Kurt bit his lip over a smile. "You know, you can just ask me if you want to lay in bed and make out." He teased. "I've kind of cracked your code- whenever you ask to watch a movie we never actually end up watching a movie."
     A soft blush dusted Blaine's cheeks, and he rolled his eyes playfully. "Okay, fine." He said, looking up into Kurt's eyes again. "Can we lay in bed and make out?" 
    Kurt nodded, laughing as Blaine picked him up under his knees and carried him to the bedroom. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, grinning widely as he was set onto the bed. "My prince." He teased, tugging Blaine down on top of him and kissing him deeply.
     Blaine rested his hands on Kurt's sides, kissing him back and holding onto him tightly. He loved their makeout sessions- which had gone from a rare thing to a daily thing- and he thought about going farther with Kurt more than he'd like to admit. He just wanted the time to be right. "So gorgeous." He mumbled into Kurt's mouth, moving a hand down to slide it over his boyfriend's inner thigh.
     Kurt tangled his hands in Blaine's hair, sliding their lips together. He shivered when he felt Blaine's hand run over his thigh, a whine slipping out of him and into Blaine's mouth.
     Blaine pulled back, looking down at Kurt. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.
     Kurt nodded quickly, letting out a shaky breath. "Yeah, I-I'm fine." He breathed. "It's just, um- you haven't touched me like that in a long time."
     Blaine let out a deep breath, nodding slowly. "Do you want me to touch you like that?" He asked, slowly running his hand over Kurt's inner thigh again.
     Kurt moaned, nodding as he looked up at Blaine. "Yes. If you're ready." He whispered, raising a hand up to cup his boyfriend's cheek. "But only if you're ready."
     Blaine nodded, smiling softly. "I'm ready." He whispered, leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to Kurt's forehead. "I love you so much."
     Kurt fluttered his eyes closed, wrapping his arms around Blaine's neck. "I love you too, Blaine, so much." He breathed, tilting his chin up to capture his lips in a slow kiss.
     Blaine slid his hands over Kurt's hips, gently tugging at his sweatpants. "I think about you all the time." He mumbled between kisses, slowly pulling Kurt's pants off and tossing them aside. "I think about touching you, and kissing you, and making you feel good."
     Kurt lifted his hips as Blaine tugged his pants off, already hard in his briefs. He hadn't been with Blaine like this in so long, and his body had always loved Blaine's touch. "I think about you too." He breathed out, tugging Blaine's jeans down. "All the time."
     Once they were both left in just their underwear, Blaine was rocking his hips down, grinding against Kurt and sucking at his neck. "I want you." He mumbled against Kurt's ear, grabbing at his ass through his briefs.
     Kurt tugged at Blaine's boxers, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. "You have me." He breathed, digging his fingers into Blaine's back. "I'm all yours."
     Blaine nodded, looking down into Kurt's eyes. "Do we, um- do we have lube?" He asked softly, pressing a kiss to his lips.  
     Kurt nodded, kissing him back softly. "Yeah- second drawer down." He said, biting his lip as Blaine pulled out the small bottle. "Just, um, put some on your fingers, okay? Start with one and I'll tell you when to add another." He smiled softly, sliding a hand through Blaine's curls.
     Blaine nodded, taking a deep breath. "Okay." He whispered, tugging Kurt's underwear off and tossing them aside, before moving a hand back and pressing a finger into him. "I love you." He breathed, pressing gentle kisses to his boyfriend's jaw.
     Kurt spread his legs, holding onto Blaine and letting out a soft moan. "I love you too." He whispered, rocking his hips down against Blaine's finger. "You can add another."
     Blaine nodded, adding another finger and moving them inside of him. He kept going as Kurt told him to add another- and soon enough, Kurt was rocking his hips down desperately and moaning into Blaine's ear.
      "I'm ready. Please, Blaine- fuck. I need you." Kurt whined, tangling his hands in Blaine's hair.
     Blaine nodded quickly, pulling his fingers out gently. "Hey, hey- I've got you. I love you." He whispered, covering his length in lube before lining up against him, pushing in slowly.
     Kurt wrapped his arms around Blaine, digging his fingers into his back as he pushed into him. "Blaine." He moaned breathily, fluttering his eyes closed. "You can move. Please."
     Blaine nodded, letting out a shaky breath. He had never felt this much pleasure before- the feeling of being inside of Kurt was amazing. "Okay, okay. I've got you." He breathed, pulling back before thrusting into him, their bodies moving together steadily.
     Kurt could hardly talk- the only thing leaving his mouth was loud moans as he gripped onto his boyfriend. After almost two of waking up next to someone who barely knew him- he finally felt like he truly had his Blaine back. Someone who cared for him, and wanted to be with him in all aspects of life. "I love you." He breathed out between moans, rocking his hips downward.
     Blaine nodded, moving his hips in rhythm with Kurt's body. "I love you too." He whispered. "But I'm not gonna last."
     Kurt shook his head. "That's okay- you can let go." He whispered, rolling his eyes back in pleasure as he felt Blaine's hand wrap around his length and stroke him slowly.
     Blaine let out a deep breath, his body tensing up as he was sent over the edge. He moaned loudly into Kurt's ear, panting heavily as he came down from his high.
     The combination of Blaine's moans, along with his hand wrapped around him, was enough to send Kurt over the edge. He gripped onto Blaine's back as he let go, his breath shaking as he let his body relax into the bed.
     Blaine pulled out slowly, grabbing his t-shirt and gently wiping them up. He laid down beside Kurt, looking into his eyes and letting out a deep breath. "I am so in love with you." He whispered, cupping his boyfriend's cheek and looking into his eyes. "I'll never know how I got so lucky."
     Kurt looked up at Blaine, shaking his head. "I'm the lucky one." He breathed. "I love you so much, Blaine."
     Blaine smiled, shaking his head. "I love you even more, ocean eyes."