Chapter 5

OCEAN EYES. CH.5
[warning: really intimate/emotional smut]
    Kurt and Blaine continued with their daily breakfast dates, which were slowly turning into breakfast lunch and dinner dates. They spent every free second they had together, and since that day in the pool, their goodnight kisses had turned into more.
    Blaine was sitting in the back seat with Kurt on his lap, grabbing at his ass through his jeans. "Fuck, Kurt." He moaned as he grinded his hips upward, pushing his thigh against Kurt's hard-on.
    Kurt fluttered his eyes closed, quiet moans escaping him as he felt Blaine's leg against him, his hips unable to stop from rocking forward. "You feel so good." He breathed, his hands travelling under Blaine's shirt and roaming over his bare skin. He glanced out the window for half a second, before pushing Blaine back. "Dad." He breathed.
    Blaine frowned, looking up at Kurt. "Oh, I- um, I didn't know you were into that, but-"
    Kurt cut him off. "No, no, my dad's car is driving this way." He breathed, getting off of Blaine's lap and ducking beneath the seat. "We parked three blocks away- why the hell is he out this late." He groaned, looking over at Blaine. "I'm sorry- I know we get cut off everytime." He sighed softly, sitting up once Burt had finally drove by. "But starting tomorrow we have an entire weekend to ourselves. We don't have to worry about my dad, or your grandma, or anyone. Just us."
    Blaine nodded as Kurt spoke, running a hand through his hair. "I know." He smiled softly, leaning in and pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. "I gotta get home, gorgeous. You still want me to come over around nine tomorrow night?" He asked, cupping Kurt's cheek and pressing another soft kiss to his lips.
     Kurt nodded, smiling against Blaine's lips. "Yeah. That sounds perfect." He whispered, wrapping Blaine in a tight hug. "I'll miss you." He breathed.
    Blaine wrapped his arms around Kurt in return. "I'll miss you too." He whispered, pressing a soft kiss to the crook of his neck before pulling away. "I'll see you tomorrow, lovely."

    The next day, Kurt was looking at himself in the mirror, taking deep breaths. He knew he had nothing to worry about- he knew that Blaine was always respectful, and if he ever felt uncomfortable they could stop. But the nervousness didn't go away, because just a couple of weeks ago he had never even kissed a boy, and now he could potentially lose his virginity.
    He wasn't against the thought of having sex with Blaine, in fact, he thought about it a lot more than he would like to admit. But he didn't want to make that an expectation. He had no idea how Blaine felt about everything, and how far he wanted to go, so he didn't want to get his hopes up. He knew that two weeks of dating really wasn't long, but they had been spending everyday together, and Blaine was someone he felt completely comfortable with.
    Blaine was gripping onto the steering wheel as he drove towards Kurt's house, tapping his foot nervously. He had been thinking about this day since his first date with Kurt- the day that they would have all the time in the world to be alone and do whatever they pleased. He just never imagined it would come so soon. He never imagined such strong feelings would come so soon either, but he had fallen head over heels for this boy in a matter of days.
    His biggest fear was taking things too far and pressuring Kurt into something he didn't want to do. He knew that if their first time didn't go well, it would be hard to recover from that. He wanted both of them to be completely comfortable with whatever they did, and he just hoped that Kurt would be honest with him no matter what.
    Thoughts were racing through both of their minds as Blaine rang the doorbell, standing on Kurt's porch with a bouquet of pink roses that he had picked up on the way.
    Kurt hurried down the stairs as he heard the doorbell ring, a huge smile spreading across his face as he saw Blaine. "Oh my god- you didn't have to bring me flowers." He laughed breathlessly.
    Blaine smiled widely, shaking his head. "I know I didn't have to, I wanted to." He said softly, walking inside and pressing a soft kiss to Kurt's cheek. He set the flowers down on the counter before wrapping his arms around Kurt's waist, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. "I missed you." He whispered. "It was weird to not pick you up and go to breakfast this morning."
    Kurt wrapped his arms around Blaine in return, sighing happily against his lips. "I missed you too." He whispered, leaning in and pressing another slow kiss to his lips. "Come on, I wanna show you my room." He smiled, tugging Blaine up the stairs.
    Blaine hummed against Kurt's lips, smiling widely as he followed him up the stairs. He had only been in the house briefly to meet Burt and Carole, but he hadn't ever seen Kurt's room or the rest of his place. He looked around as they walked in, biting his lip over a grin. "It's exactly like I imagined it." He laughed softly.
    It was very tastefully decorated, and there were Broadway musical posters, along with glee club trophies and framed photos of friends and family on his shelves. The one photo that caught Blaine's eye, though, was one that was on Kurt's bedside table. "I love this picture." He said softly, looking over at Kurt. It was a picture from one of their first dates, that Blaine had taken in his car as he kissed Kurt's cheek.
    "I love it too." Kurt said softly, sitting down on his bed and looking up at Blaine. "It really doesn't feel like we've only been together two weeks. I feel like I've known you forever." He laughed softly.
    Blaine smiled, sitting down beside Kurt. "I feel the exact same way." He whispered, gently cupping Kurt's cheek. "You're the best person I've ever met, Kurt. And getting to know you has been amazing." He smiled, before leaning in and pressing a slow, deep kiss to his lips.
    Kurt's cheeks were red the entire time Blaine spoke, and he quickly relaxed against his touch as their lips pressed together. He let his hands travel up to Blaine's chest, gripping onto the fabric of his shirt. His heart was beating out of his chest- he knew that he could potentially lose his virginity tonight- and now it was closer than ever.
    Blaine rested his hands on Kurt's thighs, squeezing them gently as they kissed. He slowly let his hands trail up to Kurt's shirt, gently tugging it over his head. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, tugging his own shirt off before slowly pushing Kurt down on to the bed, climbing on top of him.
    Kurt lifted his arms as Blaine pulled his shirt off, letting out a deep breath. They had made out without shirts on countless times at the beach or in the pool, but this was different. They could take a lot more than just their shirts off.
    Blaine let his hands roam over Kurt's bare chest, moaning softly into his mouth as he began to rock his hips downward against Kurt's thigh. He let his hands travel downwards, slowly unbuttoning his jeans. "Is this okay?" He asked softly, tugging his boyfriend's pants down.
    Kurt nodded, lifting his hips as Blaine pulled down his pants. "Yeah." He whispered, looking up into his eyes. "I wanna have sex with you." He breathed, biting his lip. He knew that was blunt- but Blaine had made it clear that he wanted Kurt to tell him exactly what he wanted, to avoid any miscommunication.
    Blaine laughed breathlessly as Kurt spoke, nodding slowly. "I want the same." He whispered, sliding a hand through Kurt's hair. He fluttered his eyes closed before leaning in, pressing a soft and slow kiss to his lips. He tossed Kurt's jeans aside, before slowly sliding a hand into his underwear. They had never actually touched each other without the barrier of clothing, and wrapping his hand around Kurt's length was insanely hot.
    Kurt let out a shaky breath as Blaine's hand wend into his underwear, moaning softly. "Blaine." He breathed, wrapping his arms around him and digging his fingers into Blaine's skin. He thrusted up into his hand as Blaine stroked him, his eyes rolling back in pleasure.
    Blaine worked his hand slowly, pressing soft kisses to his neck as he continued to grind down against his thigh. "You're so sexy." He whispered against Kurt's ear, kicking his pants off so they were both left in their underwear.
    Kurt was panting softly, his neck stretched back as Blaine sucked at his skin. "I'm not gonna last if you keep doing that." He breathed out, letting out a shaky breath as Blaine pulled his hand away. "You-you can take my underwear off." He whispered, looking up into his boyfriend's eyes.
    Blaine nodded as Kurt spoke, cupping his cheek. "Okay." He whispered with a gentle smile, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to the corner of his mouth. He hooked his thumb in the waistband of Kurt's underwear before tugging them down, leaving him completely naked. He let his eyes roam over his boyfriend's body, shaking his head in disbelief. "You are so fucking beautiful, Kurt."
    Kurt was looking up at Blaine as he tugged his underwear down, a dark blush dusting his cheeks as he spoke. "That's you." He whispered, gently tugging Blaine's underwear down and tossing them aside. "I-I bought lube the other day, it's in the second drawer." He said softly, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his boyfriend's jaw.
    Blaine nodded, reaching over and grabbing the lube out of Kurt's bedside table. He closed the drawer before looking down into his eyes, biting his lip. "I know you got condoms too, but, um- we don't have to use one, if you don't want to." He said softly. "I've never been with anyone else."
    Kurt looked up into Blaine's eyes, nodding slowly as he spoke. He didn't know Blaine was a virgin- he knew that he never had a boyfriend, but he had stopped himself from asking if he had slept with anybody. The thought of Blaine with somebody else made him want to throw up. "Okay." He whispered, taking Blaine's hand and intertwining their fingers. "We don't have to use one."
    Blaine nodded, pressing a gentle kiss to Kurt's lips. He opened the bottle of lube before putting some on his fingers, getting back on top of Kurt. "Can you, um, can you spread your legs for me?" He asked softly. "And please, just tell me if you ever want to stop."
    Kurt kissed Blaine back softly before nodding. He slowly spread his legs and lifted his knees, looking up into Blaine's eyes. "I trust you." He whispered, sliding a hand through Blaine's curls.
    Blaine rested one hand on Kurt's hip, the other travelling back between his legs. He gently pressed one finger into him, keeping his gaze on Kurt for any signs of discomfort. "This feel okay?" He asked, leaning down and kissing at his boyfriend's jaw.
    Kurt let out a deep breath, his grip tightening on Blaine's skin. "Yeah." He whispered, fluttering his eyes closed. "You can keep going." He breathed, slowly rocking his hips down against Blaine's finger.
    Blaine nodded, holding onto Kurt's hip as he pressed another finger into him. He sucked gently at his boyfriend's pale skin as he curled his fingers inside him, trying to hit his prostate. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled against his skin, sliding his hand over Kurt's side.
    Kurt let out a soft whine as Blaine pressed a second finger into him, his hips rocking downward. "Fuck- Blaine." He moaned loudly as he felt his fingers push against his prostate, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. "Don't stop." He breathed out, his fingers digging into Blaine's skin.
    Blaine smirked slightly as he felt Kurt's body rocking beneath him, pressing soft kisses all over his neck and jaw. "I've got you. I promise." He whispered, slowly working a third finger into him and moving them steadily. "Just tell me when you're ready."
    Kurt nodded, moans slipping from his lips as he tangled his hands in Blaine's curls. "Feels so good." He breathed, rocking his hips down steadily in rhythm with Blaine's fingers. He could just do this for a little longer and get off that way- but he wanted to feel Blaine inside of him. He wanted to be as close to him as possible. "I'm ready."
    Watching Kurt fall apart beneath him was even hotter than Blaine could ever imagine, and he absolutely loved making him feel good. He nodded as Kurt spoke, gently pulling his fingers out and pressing a deep kiss to his lips. "Just tell me if I hurt you." He breathed, grabbing the lube from the bedside table and putting some in his hand, stroking himself slowly.
    Kurt whined as Blaine pulled his fingers out, watching as he coated his length in lube. He let out a shaky breath- it was all hitting him now. He was about to lose his virginity to the most handsome boy he had ever met; the most kind, gentle person he had ever known. He never thought he would find someone who made him feel this way, especially not so soon in his life. He smiled slightly up at his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him. "I'll tell you. I promise." He whispered.
    Blaine nodded, looking down into Kurt's eyes as he lined up and pushed in slowly, letting out a loud moan. "Fuck." He breathed out, holding onto Kurt's sides tightly. He took a deep breath once he bottomed out, reaching a hand up to cup Kurt's cheek. "Just tell me when I can move." He whispered, leaning down and pressing a slow, soft kiss to Kurt's lips.
    Kurt let out a shaky breath as Blaine pushed into him, holding onto him tightly. He had always imagined that his first time would be somewhat painful, but, Blaine knew exactly what to do so that he didn't feel any discomfort. "I'm okay." He whispered, smiling against Blane's lips. "You can move."
    Blaine nodded, pressing a kiss to Kurt's forehead before pulling his hips back slowly. He thrusted back in and let out a soft moan, his hands gripping onto Kurt's sides. "Fuck." He breathed, his hips thrusting steadily into him as he continued to press soft kisses to his boyfriend's neck and jaw.
    Kurt let out a soft moan as he felt Blaine thrusting into him, his fingers digging into his back. "Blaine." He moaned out, his hips rocking down in time with Blaine's thrusts. "You feel so good." He mumbled, his head leaning back against the pillow as Blaine kissed at his neck.
    Blaine was panting against Kurt's skin, his hands sliding over the bare skin of his sides. "You're so gorgeous." He breathed against his ear, pressing a gentle kiss to his temple. He reached his hand down and wrapped it around Kurt's length, stroking him steadily as he thrusted his hips forward. "I'm close." He whispered, letting out a deep breath.
    Kurt was moaning against Blaine's ear, his eyes fluttered closed. He jerked his hips up as he felt Blaine's hand wrap around him, his moans getting louder. "Me too." He breathed, squeezing his eyes shut and tangling his fingers in Blaine's hair as he let himself go.
    The combination of Kurt's moans in his hear and the feeling of being inside of him was enough to push Blaine over the edge- and soon enough he was burying his face into Kurt's neck as he came. "Fuck." He panted, looking down into Kurt's eyes.
    Kurt was rubbing soft circles on Blaine's back as he finished, pressing a kiss to his forehead. He looked up into his boyfriend's eyes, cupping his cheek. "Thank you." He whispered, leaning up and kissing him softly.
    Blaine smiled against Kurt's lips, pulling out of him slowly. "For what?" He asked, grabbing a tissue from the bedside table and gently wiping them up.
    Kurt pressed himself into Blaine's arms, relaxing against him and tugging the covers over them. "For making my first time perfect."