Chapter 4~ You know you're cute when you blush

We were sitting down on a huge white couch with a half full bowl of popcorn in front of us. We had just watched a movie.

"Jessica?" Justin said looking at me.

"Yea?" I replied.

"Tell me about yourself."

"What'cha wanna know?"

"Um.. How about your family? They must worried to death about you."

I bit my lip. Would that be giving anything away, I wondered.

I decided that it wouldn't. "Well, my dad died when I was two years old. My mom is a single mother and has raised me since then. I bet she's scared to death about where I am. She hasn't seen me for two days."

"I could give you my phone to call her, if you want," he offered.

"Really?! That'd be great," I jumped at the chance to talk to her. I mean my mom has always been so good to me and loved me. I couldn't let her suffer because me.

He dug his hand in his pocket and pulled out an iPhone. He handed it to me, "Here."

"Thanks so much!" I took the phone and started dialing my mother's number.

"Hello?" my mom said when she answered the phone. She sounded like she was crying.

"Mom? Mom, are you okay? Are you crying?" I asked confused and worried.

"Fiera?! Fiera, is that you?! Oh my god, Fiera, are you okay?"

"Mom, it's okay. I'm fine."

"Where are you?! I'm coming to get you." I could here her moving.

"No!" I said a little too quickly. I didn't want to go home and the police would be waiting to arrest me. "No, mom, I'm safe. You don't need to come and get me."

"Fiera, are you okay? Are people forcing you to say that? Where are you? You can trust me. I'm your mother."

"Mom," I tried to laugh. "I'm fine. I'm not kidnapped, stop worrying. I just needed to go away for awhile. I'll be back soon. Okay?"

She sighed. "Fine. But why did you leave?"

I swallowed, "I can't tell you right now." I hated keeping secrets from her. I had never told her about my ability. I thought it would be safer for her if she didn't know, I never wanted her to worry. "But are you okay? How are you?"

"I'm fine honey. Just worried sick about you."

"Well stop worrying. I'm okay, I told you that."

"I know. I know."

Justin coughed, and I realized that he had been sitting there the whole time.

"Uh, listen mom, I have to go. But, I'll call you soon okay?"

"Okay honey. Be safe."

"Bye mom. I love you."

"I love you too sweety."

Right before I was going to hang up she said something. "Remember the MA."

"Wait. What? Mom are you still there?" But she had hung up.

I sighed.

"You okay?" Justin asked.

"Yea, I'm fine," I said handing him back his phone. "Thanks."

"Hey, no problem," he smiled.

"I think I'm going to go to bed." I stood up.

"Oh okay. I'll come with, to make sure you don't get lost."

As I was turning around, I accidentally hit the table and the popcorn bowl fell. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." 

I was walking to the bowl when I bumped into him. "I am way too clumsy," I said blushing. I realized how close we were. I blushed even more, looking up at him.

"You know you're cute when you blush," he whispered down to me.

I was looking into his eyes, but my gaze drifted down to his lips. His nice full lips...

He was coming closer, about to kiss me. I shouldn't kiss him, I thought. But my mind and my legs obviously didn't agree. I was frozen to the spot, staring at him.

He held my face and kissed me, gently at first, but then it deepened. My hands moved to his hair, pulling him on me, our bodies touching. His hands drifted down to my waist. He picked me up and put me back on the couch.

We were kissing urgently, his hands traveling all over my body. He moved his mouth from against mine and started kissing my neck. A sigh escaped my lips, and I could feel him smirk against my neck. My head fell back, leaving my neck arched up for him. He continued kissing my neck as his hands were roaming everywhere. When his hands went under my shirt, I came back to my senses. 

I pulled away. I didn't want him under my shirt, that would lead to things that I shouldn't be doing. I had just met him. I'm not some type of hooker or prostitute, and I don't want to be seen as someone that sleeps with anyone. What was I doing? I couldn't even look at him, "Uh, I'm really tired. Can you show me where my room is?"

He got up silently and motioned for me to follow him. I was really embarrassed. 

When we got to my room, looking at the floor, he said, "Listen um, I'm sorry about what happened in there."

"It's okay. No biggie." I tried to smile. "Well good night."

"Night," he said and walked away.

I walked in the room and shut the door behind me. I walked to the bed, and flopped down on it. After all that had happened that day, I thought I wasn't going to be able to sleep, I needed to think. But, I ended up falling asleep right away.

A/N

I think that was a little early for some stead, don't you? He could be a psychopath or something...

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoyed!

Love ya! <3