Chapter 17~ It's not the first time a guy saw me naked

Chapter 17~

"When are you getting rid of that bitch?"

"When we finish the job, sweetie."

"...then we can get rid of that brat."

"...lock her up."

Justin leaned down and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He grabbed her and pulled her closer. She moaned in Justin's lips as he turned her around and pushed her against the wall.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I couldn't move. I could only watch. Tears after tears came flooding out of my eyes as I watched them make out.

Ashley slowly pulled away from Justin who stayed pinned against the wall, grinning. She turned and faced me, "Enjoying watching your boyfriend making out with me, skank?" She smirked and evilly giggled, then turned back to Justin.

I jumped up with a gasp. It was only a dream.

I sat in my bed, breathing hard for awhile. It was only a dream. I looked at the bed and noticed the blanket was on the floor, and my hair was sticking to my face because of sweat. I dragged my hand through my knotty hair. Why is this bothering me so much? I've broken up with so many guys, I've lost count. Why is this breakup haunting me? Do I want Justin back?

I shook my head and got up at the last thought. There was no way in fucking hell would I ever want Justin back. I swung my legs to the side of the bed and tried to stand up. Pain immediately shot through my foot and I sat back down. Pulling my right leg up, I noticed that my ankle was red and swollen. I gently pressed it and yanked my hand back when I felt the pain.

"Great," I muttered. "A swollen ankle."

I got back up, keeping my weight left foot, and went in a limping search for the bathroom. That search lead me to find a huge arcade room; an indoor swimming pool; two large walk-in closets, full of clothes; and finally the bathroom behind all the doors in my bedroom.

The bathroom had one of those showers with glass doors, it looked like five people could fit in there. There was the type of showers that you could sit down in, which I would definitely need. And, a huge jacuzzi sized bath tub.

I quickly walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I stripped of all my clothes and went in to the shower where you could sit down, and closed the door. I put the shower as hot as possible and sat down, enjoying the heat.

Why did I dream of Justin cheating on me last night? Why does it bother me so much? We're over. Never getting back together in any life time. I've never dreamt of a heartbreak before. The pain I felt in the dream, of getting my heart broken in a thousand pieces, it felt real. It felt like I was there again- like everything was happening again. Why?

It was dark but I could feel my shoulders shaking. I was crying. I realized my hands were over my eyes and I took them away. Wiping the tears from my face and looking up, I saw Justin and Ashley making out again. I couldn't take the pain of watching this. I was about to turn away when Justin pushed Ashley away from him.

"Get the fuck off me. I told you we're not together anymore," Justin all but spat in her face.

"But babe." She tried to touch his arm, but he pushed her away. "C'mon, you can't be serious. If you don't want me, then who do you want? Certainly not that hoe."

He looked at her with hatred and venom, "That hoe is the most beautiful person I have ever met. She doesn't want to be with me because of the power I have over this kingdom since I'm so close to the king. She doesn't want to be with me just for sex. She wants to be with me because she honestly likes me for me. She's not fake unlike you. Get the fuck away from me. I never want to see you again."