TWELVE

Violet was hanging some posters for spirit week and the week's agenda when Rebekah arrived taping her on the shoulder

"Hey, Na-Violet." She quickly fixed we mistake without the brunette noticing. "What are you doing?"

"Hey, Becks. I'm hanging a few posters and decorating the school for spirit week." Violet turned and smiled at the girl, trying to hold all the posters in her hand but failing miserably since they were all falling.

"Let me help you." She offered picking up a few posters before they fall. "What's spirit week?" She asked as they started walking through the halls, being one of the few students that were at school, seeing they arrived early.

"Wait, weren't you at the assembly?" Violet asked confused because she had already explained it at the first day of school for everyone.

"Yes." Rebekah tried to remember if she heard a thing about that but the only thing she was focused at the assembly was seeing her sister. "But I don't quite remember it, would you mind explaining again?"

"No, not at all. Uhm... so spirit week is pretty much like homecoming week. But, it's like... it's going to be next week and from Monday to Friday everybody wears costumes. Like here" Violet handed Rebekah one of the posters that contained the programs. "So, Monday there's Pajama Day where we all come on our pajamas, obviously. Tuesday, Tacky Tourist; Wednesday, Sports; Thursday, Characters; and Friday, Meme Day."

"What's a meme?" The original asked confused which was something she had been for quite a while in this century.

"I.... I don't know how to answer that question. Ask Tony later, he'll know what to say."

"Alright."

"Anywhore, then we do some silly games and competitions here at school throughout the week plus the pep rallies, and on Friday afternoon we have the tailgate party which is kinda like a big barbecue where the students, alumnus and people from around the town go to socialize and celebrate the homecoming game that is also on Friday but at night. And, finally, Saturday night we have the homecoming dance where alumnus are also welcome and parents chaperone." Violet explained. "Got it?"

"Sort of." She confessed more and more confused. "Anyway, I wanted to ask you something."

"Oh, go ahead." The brunette replied surprised.

"Jade. Do you think she's in danger?" The original asked worried making the younger one stop walking. "I mean, do you think she can get really hurt and not break up with that Marcus dude?"

"I don't know." Violet sighted. "I didn't even knew that she was in a abusive relationship. I think we just... need to show her that we're here and that she doesn't have to put up with his shit."

"And if she don't?"

"She will. Eventually. And we'll be there to help her rebuild what he destroyed."